Los bericht bekijken
Oud 3 mei 2022, 21:40   #15
yoyobrodo
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Biljart Bekijk bericht
Ik moet helaas ook meedelen dat ik moet stoppen met topische fina.
Ik gebruikte sinds december essengen6 plus (dus topische fina en minoxidil), maar het verlies aan erecties, het optreden van heel waterig ejaculaat, het soms vergeetachtig zijn, hebben me doen besluiten terug over te gaan naar alleen minoxidil 5%.

Nu een maand gestopt en ik ben terug hoe ik ervoor was.

Ondertussen contact genomen met feriduni voor de kruin wat te verdichten want minoxidil werkt niet meer zo goed

Jammer! Maar die topische fina deed mij geen deugd.

Ik hoop nu op dingen zoals hieronder staat:

For more background on CMX and a few examples of its hair growth effect from trials and users, take a look at the CMX/Anacell PDF Presentation. One interesting aspect of this compound, not fully explored yet as far I know, is the potential of appyling it to alopecia areata. From my review of the PDF, I consider this product to have a mild, but noticable hair growth effect in AGA. Like with many new drugs, I contemplate the potential of using them in combination with other treatments. For example, there was recently another product developed in Korea, CosmeRNA, which showed a mild, but documented effect on hair growth. The prospect of using these two new products together, with virtually no potential side effects, could certainly be interesting to members of this audience who are looking for drug free options.
yoyobrodo is offline   Met citaat reageren