Los bericht bekijken
Oud 4 juni 2011, 12:40   #10
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Limbo i disagree

I would agree if we would talk about your average FUE, but here we talk about claims of Infinite Donor. But people are not excited about it all which is just strange.

I send Roloff an PM to ask for an update but he didnt answer so this makes me wonder for several reasons.

1) If people would be happy with Gho, they would blast this forum here with help for all of us because they know we could all get our hair back

2) I mean people help each other with normal transplants all the time when they say "This doc is pretty good and this doc not" so why not with Gho?

To me as someone who believes in this technique, it just begins to stink pretty bad. I know that hair even after FUE can regenerate itself in the donor area, this is no big deal, almost everyone knows that. But how come that Gho is only showing up on some "Dutch Beauty Shows" with small mini sessions and they almost never speak about "infinite donor" they only speak about "No scars".

To me what Gho does is just unethical, even if his technique works like he descibed it. I really began to wonder about it, when i just looked at his multiplication timeline. He did this since 2004, so its been 7 years already and all we see is

1) Crappy hairlines which look like a diffuse NW6 pattern
2) Small sessions with obviously no benefit at all ecept depleted money bags
3) Also he simply cant create a dense look, even with "infinite donor", i mean even at some NW7 hardcore repair patients, the docs had given them a very dense and good hairline with LIMITED DONOR

So i seriously ask WTF is going on with this HSI stuff. Dr Cole recently got an average of 54% regrowth with Acell (if Acell was the key point or not is debatable) and so why does Gho say his technique is so tedious and a long time thing?

In all those Beauty clinic videos his technicians just get the grafts in almost NO time and very fast, so whats so tedious about it at all.

Dont get me wrong, Donor regrowth is a sure thing but under Ghos conditions (low density, high stupid price tags, graft numbers) its just ridiculous and cant be taken seriously.

Sure the user HairRobinHood will come up here and debate this with "Gho can only use a few grafts because the hair has to be in Anagen Phase) yeah this may be or is correct, but the downside is that almost 90% of your hair is in this kind of phase.
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren