Los bericht bekijken
Oud 4 juni 2011, 12:57   #11
roloff
HaarWeb lid

roloff's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
I noticed the same. The only 'talkative' patient, Roloff, went silent after his third procedure. Some of us were wondering if a that point he notice depletion of the donor area and became disappointed ....

The only disadvantage of FUE is the necessity for your hair to be close-cut. It can be avoided by only shaving a strip, but not too many grafts can be harvested that way (1000 max) and you can only repeat the procedure twice. If Gho's claims are correct, you can repeat the procedure over and over again, eliminating that one disadvantage.

Hi,

I just read your post and my name.

No I am not disappointed about my fourth HST (december 2010) at HASCI.

But I can't prove regrowth of grafts taken from the donor area.

Gho and or Freek weren't there last time, only a new (female) dokter and a technician (I already knew).

Results are good, I am satisfied with the results, but I mentioned that before. But with a good FUE you also can achieve good results.

Grtz
Roloff
2010 Haarstamceltransplantatie [Coen Gho / HASCI] 640 grafts

Druivenpit Extract OPC [Masquelier's]
Duanwood Reishi Drops [Tonics]
Saw Palmetto HE [PerfectBody]
Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!

Laatst gewijzigd door roloff; 4 juni 2011 om 13:34
roloff is offline   Met citaat reageren