Los bericht bekijken
Oud 4 juni 2011, 14:39   #13
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

So Roloff, what is the point then to go to the HSI when Donor Regrowth cant be proved at all :-)

Also the problem is, with those small mini sessions all over your head you simply cant measure if you lose grafts at all because its so wide spread over the head. There is no point in doing an HST then at all if a good FUE can achieve a way better result.

@Lucky : Yeah thats the point here, even if Gho works, its clearly an unethical rip off to milk patients over the years, that they dont wanna pursue this further because of lack of money. So no one can ever say "Infinite donor" because we cannot prove it.

I wouldnt wonder if Gho would leave HSI due to some strange events and then abandon his technique AGAIN.

The HSI lacks one specific thing "Good Docs" who can create a natural look and a supreme density. I mean come on "Can only be highered to 50 Grafts per square centimeter" this is just stupid and nowhere near as cosmetically interesting as anything.

If i would be a surgeon who can guarantee you infinite donor, i would SHOW it by fully restoring at least one NW7 to a NW1 again only to prove my point here.

All the Gho things just dont sum up in the end and there are more questions then answers so my honest verdict is, that even with Gho working as a charm, he is not the right person to perform this technique because of his lack of skills

The problem with Joling and WS is, that even a good FUE could achieve this and their status was not that bad to begin with
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren