Los bericht bekijken
Oud 4 juni 2011, 15:41   #16
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Thats why at least to me there are a lot of open questions unanswered. Too bad that you couldnt measure your donor for the sake of all of us, would be nice to see if it is in fact the full truth.

Btw why didnt you opt for a much higher graft session? Why going for such small graft sessions at all?

Did a technician perform your surgery (learners rate) or Gho himself?

Also did it really took them so long to harvest your follicles, like they claim it to be? Because in those videos they harvest Grafts pretty quick and totally random

@Limbo : This is not back in business, because after 4 mini sessions at Gho we still dont have any sufficient answers at all except "vague" statements. I wish Gho to work, but under his terms of use, its just not a viable solution nor does it help that much you know. With Infinite Donor i expect a little bit more Awesome results, especially when Roloff had done stuff in 2007, which means 4 years. Why is there not a single case where someone got 4 times around 2000 HST Grafts per session, which would equal 8000 Grafts?

Why does Gho only perform those small graft sessions even when the videos say exact the opposite?

Laatst gewijzigd door Stevie.Dee; 4 juni 2011 om 15:45
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren