Los bericht bekijken
Oud 4 juni 2011, 16:29   #17
roloff
HaarWeb lid

roloff's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Thats why at least to me there are a lot of open questions unanswered. Too bad that you couldnt measure your donor for the sake of all of us, would be nice to see if it is in fact the full truth.

Btw why didnt you opt for a much higher graft session? Why going for such small graft sessions at all?

Did a technician perform your surgery (learners rate) or Gho himself?

Also did it really took them so long to harvest your follicles, like they claim it to be? Because in those videos they harvest Grafts pretty quick and totally random

Why does Gho only perform those small graft sessions even when the videos say exact the opposite?
I opted for a few grafs because they shave only a small area in the donor area. Mij long hair covers this temporary bold spot en no one sees I had a hairtransplant.

Yes, one technician performed my last HST in Amsterdam, Gho was not in Amsterdam that day (he was in Maastricht, the other Dutch location of HSI).

Gho / his team can perform up to 2000 grafts HST in one day.

Grtz. Roloff
2010 Haarstamceltransplantatie [Coen Gho / HASCI] 640 grafts

Druivenpit Extract OPC [Masquelier's]
Duanwood Reishi Drops [Tonics]
Saw Palmetto HE [PerfectBody]
Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!

Laatst gewijzigd door roloff; 4 juni 2011 om 16:33
roloff is offline   Met citaat reageren