Los bericht bekijken
Oud 4 juni 2011, 17:37   #20
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Limbo Bekijk bericht
For the rest then we agree to disagree. You are implying that TH now has no patients. You know that that makes no sense.
You are putting words in my mouth like it's April fool's day !

I was talking about pictures. That you never see any pictures of Gho patients here in contrast to other clinics (Turkey, Feriduni, Prohair) while you do read about procedures with Gho quite often over here. That's is strange. Than you respond that this is not the case with Transhair/Reijs/Bisanga either. Completely ignoring the fact that:

Reijs is a NEW arrival --> so let him make a name for himself first. Way too soon to jump to conclusions.
Bisanga never ever got any attention here --> so why should we suddenly expect any pictures from patients ? This is not weird.
Transhair...9 out of 10 it is about a consult here and NOT a procedure. --> A consult = NOT a procedure.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Although I never ever said that Transhair has no patients, you're putting your head in the sand if you think that business is going well for them. Does that make sense ?
Lucky is offline   Met citaat reageren