Los bericht bekijken
Oud 5 juni 2011, 23:26   #27
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Roloff and what is the essential thing here? I mean Gho simply cant create a dense and good hair line even with almost infinite/expanded Donor at hand. So therefore i couldnt care less if my hair grew right from day one, when the end result is nowhere near as i want it to be.

You are 55 years and your standards of a hairline remain lower then the expectations for a 22 year old guy, so i wouldnt say that the grewing from day one should be considered "Amazing" because i dont care and many other people as well because what we wanna have is :

A surgeon, a good surgeon who is capable of USING this expanded Donor Supply for good and not for milking patients with mini graft sessions in the first place. I mean what is the point in having 500 Grafts every year? Wouldnt it be more efficent to get 2000 Grafts in one year instead of 4 years?

Btw you didnt answer those questions from me a few postings before. This is also a "typical" behaviour for Gho patients in some way. i mean we all know Iron.Man aka HairRobinHood and his insults against anyone. Also he speaks vague and in riddles or ignores questions.

Sorry to me the whole Gho concept is just flawed and in consideration that Gho is doing it, useless because Gho and his team have absolutely no talent of creating good hair lines. Also i wonder lately why Wayne Rooney (i dont care actually) wasnt going to Gho? If he and mister Sneijder had a talk? Who knows.

Also the question remains " Why on gods earth do Gho patients who write in forums never take pictures of their donor area?" Thats so odd because the donor regeneration thing is obviously the reason, why those guys went there.

Another thing is, Gho is not advertising in forums (people in forums are more educated) but he uses television (mass of peope not completely into the hair loss thing) and he never directly say "Donor regrowth" he alsways says No scars, so i wonder if i were Gho, what would i promote?

Donor Regrowth and THE solution to hair loss OR
No scars

I think if i could actually perform the donor regrowth thing, i would definitely choose number one to promote myself.
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren