Los bericht bekijken
Oud 6 juni 2011, 03:25   #30
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Thats a good question from SpanishDude i also wann hear how long it took them to EXTRACT 640 Grafts, i am exited what Rolof has to say because in those videos they extract Grafts like there is no tomorrow and totally random.

@Mr Z : Thats the point, even with only 70% regrowth, i wouldnt downplay my technique because it would totally "cure" even a NW7 guy if you would be willing to etract the highest amount of possible grafts.

In all honesty i think that in at least two year some FUE experts figure out Ghos thing in a more practicable way.

But lets wait what Roloff has to answer. I mean where are all of Ghos over 2000 patients?

At another board the user Iorn.Man (aka HairRobinHood) stated that Coles Acell multiplication is pure BS etc. But this is strange because Cole admitted that with minimal depth etractions he had better regrowth results (anecdotal).

Oh and just out of curiosity, Roloff ther was a user here who wanted you to film your donor area with an USB microscope. Are you willing to do it? So far you overread this question and i ask "Why" this would be a very nice proof of concept here. You seem to have the money for an every year mini session, so 40 Euros for an USB microscop shouldnt be a big deal at all ;-)

Laatst gewijzigd door Stevie.Dee; 6 juni 2011 om 03:48
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren