Los bericht bekijken
Oud 6 juni 2011, 12:22   #32
roloff
HaarWeb lid

roloff's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door nijmegen2 Bekijk bericht
@Roloff: Goed dat je terug bent!
@All: Roloff seems like a happy patient, sometimes it looks like some people want Roloff to proof the claims Gho makes. He doesn't have to prove anything, I would not let curious strangers microscope my hair!

I went for a consult to HASCI. The main reason is the direct hairgrowth. I have quite a decent job and I want to be back in town after 2/3 weeks. Therefore direct regrowth covers the red skin better.

They advised me 1500 grafts. That will take the entire day (8 till 17). The only remaning question for me is a decent hairline.
Someone [I think it was Spanish Dude] asked me how long it took the last time I had 640 grafts HST [Gho], it took from 07.15 (except lunch half an hour) till 15.30, so it took quite a long time.

I think the main reason was I had long (10 cm) hair and wanted it to camouflage the shaven donor area. So my head was shaven just a small area behind (donor area) and not at front.

Within 8/9 days (it was X-mas holiday) I went to work and it was totally invisible that I had a HT.

All 4 times I did it this way, each time less than 1.000/900 grafts (it was my choice because I didn't want it to be visible to anyone).

Because of my choice of long hair, the technicians couldn't speed up, so each time it took a few hours extra (and they were not pleased, each time I payed just for education [= discount 25%] and each time I had experienced technicians).

I haven't planned (like I did the years before) any HT's in the future. It's okee now and I use Saw Palmetto [as a DHT-blocker] to stabilise it. For me Saw Palmetto works.

The reason I didn't post here for a long time (I think it was half a year) is that I was very much (to much) focussed on my hair and there is more in life!

Greetz to you all,
Roloff
2010 Haarstamceltransplantatie [Coen Gho / HASCI] 640 grafts

Druivenpit Extract OPC [Masquelier's]
Duanwood Reishi Drops [Tonics]
Saw Palmetto HE [PerfectBody]
Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!

Laatst gewijzigd door roloff; 6 juni 2011 om 19:11
roloff is offline   Met citaat reageren