Los bericht bekijken
Oud 7 oktober 2018, 11:20   #7
Pietro
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Brazil is pretty much the paradise of aesthetic treatments haha Scientifically proven or not, I don't actually no, but they are performed in dermatologists clinics, like the one I went for years.
I used to have them doing galvanic treatment on my scalp besides high-frequency ray (tesla current). I believe there are just for healthy scalp. I have very oily skin and quite allergic.

Besides the treatments, I used to get a minoxidil formula containing betamethasone, prohairin and kopexyl. These things worked wonders and when I moved here, 2 years ago, things went bad. I didnt have my minoxidil anymore and couldn't use just minoxidil from rogaine due to extreme itching and peelling off. Lost so much hair. Now I am back with my minoxidil formula since I bring it from Brazil, but I really wanna get back to treatments to see if it helps. I tried finasteride here for a while and did not like the sides.

I saw this place ViniHairClinic, called them, but they were so annoying with coming after me that I lost trust. They do mesotherapy and PRP apparantly. Any thoughts on them and these treatments? Thaaanks!
Pietro is offline   Met citaat reageren