Los bericht bekijken
Oud 7 september 2011, 23:20   #51
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

wow! finally, some interesting info, Mailman!
that is a great photo.

I see in your photo that you have a wonderful donor, specially above the scar, with lots of 3-hair and 4-hair grafts. And some 5-hairs!!. One of my theories is that Gho selects patients with a good donor.

Yes, the white spots can be seen. In a few white spots, a single hair can be seen growing. But this could be due to splitting (Gho didn't extract the full folliculat unit).
In the Spencer Kobren interview, Gho said that white spots mean that donor regrowth didn't happen. So it is surprising that in your check, dr. Gho told you the opposite: that donor regrew.

Please tell me one important question: when you had the procedure by dr. Gho, how many 1,2,3,4 hair grafts got transplanted?
Normally, clinics sort the grafts according to the number of hairs. The patient can see the sorted grafts on the petri dish. For example:
500 x1-hair grafts:
1000 2-hair grafts
500 3-hair grafts
50 4-hair grafts

I attach a photo of the petri dish with grafts sorted (Bauman Medical).

Did you pay attention to the petri dish with grafts? Did you notice if there were many 3-hair and 4-hair grafts? (edit: I mean, in your Gho procedure)

Same question, but now regarding your procedure with Pro-Hair. Do you know the number of 1,2,3,4 hair grafts?

Regarding placing a lawsuit against Gho, I dunno, if he refunded 50%, and you underwent a new FUE (destroyed the evidence somehow), your chances of success are lowered.

But anyway, your experience is very much welcome.
Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg crop white spots and multigrafts.jpg‎ (161,9 KB, 85x gelezen)
Bestandstype: jpg crop white spots and multigrafts--c.jpg‎ (160,0 KB, 77x gelezen)
Bestandstype: jpg neograft_grafts_petri_baumanC--3348437239_d9ca7533dc_o.jpg‎ (70,5 KB, 70x gelezen)

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 10 september 2011 om 04:12
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren