Los bericht bekijken
Oud 10 juni 2011, 06:04   #82
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Lame Iron.Man lame because you come with definitions over definitions but guess what

All Definitions and stuff are worthless if there are no results to show

Gho claims : Over 2000 patients..... well and where are they?

ALso my questuion to you is, do you have Tourette syndrome? Because all the timeyou call people

"psycho Losers" it seems your brain is somehow defective because you keep repeating yourself with that. And i think i will work towards you getting banned here as well, as far as i recall it you got a warning here as well.

Even if its just an article to "inform" its based on his studies and its faky end of story, your definitions are not interesting nor important, because thats all you do in general

1) insulting people with your same old limited vocabulary
2) speak in riddles because of your lack in vocabulary
3) telling lies all the time
4) Put your focus on definitions but not on the main problems
5) Always using OLD stuff again

Still using this "Donor picture" do we know if those pictures are switched? No we dont, nor do you. Also if Gho is almost daily handling patients, where are the NEW patient donor pics? Where are they?

A normal and thinking human would think about " Well with all those patients, Gho should become btter over time and present better results on his homepage" But guess what NO we dont get anything to see.

Oh and Iron.Man of course i cheered for Gho in the past when i looked at all the stuff without thinking about it, but then i dug deeper and guess what

More and more Red flags came up in a fast way and a lot of users asked the exact same questions in the pst and guys like you (Gho Shills) didnt answer those question but insulted those who asked the questions.

Especially Iron.Man always askes for science and proove but when it comes to Gho, he calls people

Fucking Psycho Losers

If they demand Answers. So everyone here should do his homework and ask questions about Gho, a guy who obviously cant deliver what he claims
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren