Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Medicijnen/haargroeimiddelen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 2 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 13 november 2005, 23:03   #1
Peffieke
HaarWeb lid

Cayennepeper de oplossing tegen kaalheid ?

Cayenne Pepper for Hair Loss

When applied external on the human skin, rubefacient herbs like cayenne pepper causes irritation and redness of the skin-consequently, there is the attraction of the blood towards the area of the skin where the rubefacient herb was applied. It is the increased peripheral blood circulation that helps in relieving pain, reducing congestion and inflammation of the external tissues.

Most analgesic creams, liniments and lotions available commercially today, contains capsaicin as their main active component. Applying any product that contains capsaicin extracted from cayenne pepper -will first of all stimulate or cause the skin to glow fiery red (due to the irritation of mucous membrane) and subsequently, decreases the intensity of visceral pain in the area of where the product was applied. Home-made cayenne oil could be prepared by infusing 25g of dried ground cayenne pepper in 500ml of vegetable oil such as sunflower, olive oil, etc for about 10 to 14 days. The oil is warmed daily under a very low heat. Other rubefacient herbs such as cloves, mustard, ginger, black pepper could be added if desired.

Home-made cayenne liniment is however, superior to the cayenne oil because it absorbs easily through the skin when it is applied externally.

A liniment is usually prepared by steeping rubefacient herbs like cayenne into 70 per cent alcohol for about 10 - 14 days.

After filtering, the liniment is then bottled and labelled and is ready for external use. The cayenne oil prepared as indicated above could be added to the liniment to double or to enhance its efficacy. Alternatively, other essential oils like the Eucalyptus oil, oil of cloves, etc could be added to the liniment to improve its healing quality.

Cayenne pepper could be applied directly on the skin in the form of herbal poultice. Ground dried cayenne pepper is made into a paste by adding hot water. Alternatively, the ground or powdered pepper could be mixed with equal quantity of powdered charcoal and then mixed into a paste with hot water.

The cayenne or its mixture with charcoal is spread directly on the affected part. The cayenne could also spread between gauze and placed on the affected part. It is then covered with light cloth or gauze and bandaged loosely.

You can actually mix cayenne with water, make a paste and massage your scalp with it. You leave it in 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it out. Excellent results have been seen with alopecia, male pattern baldnessand excellent results also in women that have lost their hair.

In the early days of medical practice, the practitioners stimulates hair growth in cases of alopecia (hair loss) by massaging the scalp with a mixture of cayenne pepper, and salt into fresh onion juice - cayenne triggers off increased blood circulation to the scalp - which increases its nourishment and hair growth.

Today, most natural hair tonic contains, cayenne or the capsaicin extracted from it as an essential ingredients.
Peffieke is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 14 november 2005, 10:45   #2
ray
Duitse dames sind Toll!

ray's schermafbeelding

Nadat ik het gelezen had moest ik meteen denken aan "kwakzalverij"

zijn er geen gekken die dit al geprobeerd hebben?

extern:
-rooscure
-Alpecin Caffein shampoo C1 (gestopt)
-Tricomin copper peptides (shampoo+cond) (gestopt)
-tricomin copper peptides therapys spray (elke avond inhammen)
verder:
gezondere levenstijl:
-meer groente/fruit/vis
-sporten
-gestopt met roken op 14/07/2006 --> al weer een jaar aan de peuk
Stabiel+langzaam verbetering

ray is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 12 maart 2006, 21:29   #3
kevin
Poster v/h Jaar 2008

kevin's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Cayenne samen met Apple Cider Vinegar schijnt super te werken tegen jeuk en inflammation. Het houdt de hoofdhuid gezond, roosvrij en het kost vrij weinig. De mensen op de Amerikaanse forums zijn er razend over.

Citaat:
Since about two months I daily wash my hair with Head and Shoulders with some P5P added. It dried my scalp and caused dandruff. A week ago I tried to mix some apple cider vinegar with cayenne. Well, I haven’t had have any apple cider vinegar at home, only some wine cider vinegar, so I used that. Also, the cayenne I added was a pretty old and therefore mild one. Anyway, this was the best thing I have done to my hair lately. The dandruff was completely gone within 2 days. And: I had no itching at the back of my head since using this combo

Citaat:
nterestingly, cayenne is a strong ANTI-inflammatory. Check out overmachogrande's website, he has a few links to studies showing that the cayenne is anti-inflammatory. It produces a strong histamine response and strong vasodilation which is why the redness/burning occurs and it certainly may be antibacterial,antiviral and antifungal. Look for info on the web regarding Dr. John Christopher and Dr. Richard Shulze's use of cayenne. They are famous Naturopath's and they strongly believe that cayenne will drive mucous and inflammation out of the body even though it is acidic. (The body is better off in an alkaline state). The cayenne is likely killing off some bad organisms while also ultimately acting as an anti-inflammatory and a vasodilator and the ACV is probably very synergistic in these actions. Also on OMG's site, is the mention that cayenne increases the apsorption of minox so if you are applying minox or any growth promoting topical, I would think it would benefit from a prior application of Acv/Cayenne.

Citaat:
Apple Cider Vinegar & Cayenne Pepper - A simple concoction of apple-cider-vinegar (ACV) and cayenne pepper (capsicum and/or capsaicin) kneaded into my scalp. The ACV acts as a solution, the cayenne pepper as a stimulant and ruberfacient (increases blood flow to the surface of the skin), a powerful anti-inflammatory, cayenne modulates the expression of natural hair growth defying potentiators. This potent combination is much like a milder version of pepper spray. It immediately dilates the capillaries,
and dramatically increases blood circulation. In addition, the cayenne pepper dissolves the accumulated build up of sebum wax on the scalp. Think of it as nature's minoxidil without having to look like an ape at
the beach!

Bron: regrowth.com
-Shampoo:
micellarin green shampoo.

kevin is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 13 maart 2006, 16:53   #4
vrosjnivosj
HaarWeb lid

vrosjnivosj's schermafbeelding

Ja het zou meer bloed naar je scalp brengen en je follikels gezond houden.

video stukje
http://stophairlossnow.healthology.c...balsupplements#

Het gaat hier over kruiden tegen haaruitval gebruiken op het einde wordt er pas over cayenne gesproken...

vrosjnivosj is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 14 maart 2006, 13:34   #5
Guoy
ataraxic 2.222

Guoy's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door kevinme
Cayenne samen met Apple Cider Vinegar schijnt super te werken tegen jeuk en inflammation. Het houdt de hoofdhuid gezond, roosvrij en het kost vrij weinig. De mensen op de Amerikaanse forums zijn er razend over.
[/font]
Razend of razend enthousiast?
Pompoenpitten (handje per dag) juli '05
Extern:
• Rooscure shampoo (1% Ketoconazol) (om de 3 dagen) juni '05
• Folligen Creme op de haarlijn (paar keer in de week) juni '05
• 650 nm laser voor de haarlijn om de dag mei '06
• Spironolactone 5% 1x per dag op de haarlijn juni '06
• Carninetartraat 1x per dag (Schwarzkopf Activ M tonic) februari '08
Situatie:
25 jaar. NW2.

Gestopt: