Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 24 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 1 augustus 2011, 15:18   #286
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Stevie, its Gho who should prove his claims, not us to disprove them.
You act as if: Gho's claims are true by default. No, they are not.

BTW, if you are convinced that Gho works, what are you waiting for? Instead of doing it, you go to the forums 24/365 promoting him, and inflating his waiting list, and you will have to wait more if someday you want it. So this is against your interest. Conclusion: you are a troll, a Gho shill. Same for Iron_Man. Your attitude in the forums doesn't make sense at all. It is not genuine.
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 1 augustus 2011, 22:02   #287
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

The fake advertisement on HASCI.com is still playing.
Its insane.
Oud 1 augustus 2011, 22:53   #288
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Sciences says Yes Gho works

other docs say Yes it works

His paper says Yes it works

Only people saying it doesnt work cant come up with proof that HST doesnt work instead they come up with the same old boring nonsense stories
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 1 augustus 2011, 23:14   #289
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht

Only people saying it doesnt work cant come up with proof that HST doesnt work instead they come up with the same old boring nonsense stories
Science says splitting hair roots across works (horizontaly). Gho splits them longitudinaly. So science doesn't say much in this case. Compare it to a rainworm. Cut it in half and both halves can live on. Split it along its length and both halves die.

Who are those other docs and how did they duplicate Gho's method?

And again, why should customers prove that a product works???
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 1 augustus 2011, 23:23   #290
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht
The fake advertisement on HASCI.com is still playing.
Its insane.
You should call the RCC ...

Tell them that you got completely mad - and that you can't sleep anymore since!

Laatst gewijzigd door HairRobinHood; 1 augustus 2011 om 23:26
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 1 augustus 2011, 23:33   #291
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Cole witnessed it (he will be on Spencer Kobrens Show some time)

Cooley admited that in situ multiplication will be the future, also he plucked hairs and had some success and said its good for people with depleted donor

Dr Elaine Fuchs explains it in her video why and how "damaged" hair follicles work

Ari and others quoted as a first key note " Hair follicles can regenerate themselves" their whole work is based on such things, also they quoted Gho

Every biology student can explain why even with Ghos technique this "splitting" works (nutrition solution is the key here)

Docs who used Acell had some small pisitive regnerative effects, not very much but they exist

Rassmann my favorite as*hole i really hat this guy, will strangely fly to amsterdam to get a look at HST

Bernstein is investigating HM in the way of in situ ultiplication and he as a sceptic said that there is some effort to be made but hm is possible and will be possible

Some docs provide follicles for this german university (its not much but its ok for starters)

Histogen had stopped hair loss and rejuvenated (regenerated) follicles

Even with FUT HM is possible, there was an italian study i am not sure but they tested it, they also made two out of one follicle so to speak but its FUT and therefore useless

Dr Keser from turkiye sometimes witnessed donor regeneration for about 30% but he couldnt explain where this came from

Should i give you more or is this finally enough?

But here is what we hear all the time from ignorant clinics and strange users

1) doesnt work (no proof given)

2) We offer our customers ahhhhm sorry patients established techniques (Yawn thats great with this kind of attititude we would be still figuring out how we should work with fire)

3) Ghos past (yeah great the past is the past and the now is the now)

4) Ignoring patients who would gladly offer themselves for a small test section (Yes some of the well advertised clinics still refuse to offer this or work with the patient)

The funny funny funny thing here is

All those heavy advertising clinics here always say

" We love our patients so much we do all we can for them"

Yeah right a blatant lie because if they would do it, they ould perform HST not because of donor regeneration but because of the way smaller downtime afterwards. But o they offer it? Nope they dont. Instead they go with the flow and attack people who think otherwise.

For example at the german forum one user asked a hard question for the experts to answer about Gho, guess who answered? Correct the forum admin said " Our Doctor XYZ is right now on vacation so he cant answer" but strangely enough this doctor was online and this is his answer :-) i will first show you the german version and then translate it into english

"3) Je kleiner die Hohlnadelgröße, desto schlechter die Anwuchsrate

Wir benötigen gesunde und intakte Grafts, die genügend Stammzellen beinhalten, um sich nach Transplantation zu regenerieren und ein Haar bilden zu können.

Haarfollikel haben drei Nischen mit Gewebe-Stammzellen:

1) Haarbalg
2) Talgdrüsen
3) Dermale Papille

Je mehr Stammzellen an einem Graft vorhanden sind, desto größer wird seine Überlebenschance sein.

Diese Erfahrungen sind meine persönlichen Erfahrungen und beziehen sich auf die FUE Methode."

3) the smaller the extraction tool, the worser the the growth rate (in recipient area) /

We need healthy grafts which contains enough stem cells (you gotta be kidding me a few months before people said stem cells are not important) that they can regenerate after the transplantation

Hair follicles consists of three areas with Tissue Stemcells

1) hair bulk
2) dont know the word here
3) DP

"THE MORE STEM CELLS ON A GRAFT THE HIGHER THE CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL"

I really dont know what to say because thats why Gho is using a storage solution where he cultivates the grafts.
Oud 1 augustus 2011, 23:46   #292
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Talking

Citaat:
Hair follicles consists of three areas with Tissue Stemcells

1) hair bulk (hair follicle BULGE/bulge area)
2) dont know the word here (sebaceous glands)
3) DP
I STRONGLY recommend Dr. XY to attend a course for dummies for hair follicle stem cells.
(or an IronMan consultantion for 150 Euros - per hour, of course)
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 2 augustus 2011, 00:21   #293
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:

Iron_Man says it works!!
Even the advertisement says it works!!
Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg front01--before after switched-simple2.jpg‎ (89,8 KB, 23x gelezen)
Oud 2 augustus 2011, 00:59   #294
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

I didnt count advertising or IronMan into it because i wanna show that there is more. And i doubt that you have more credibility then Dr Elaine Fuchs for example.

@HairRobinHood : You can look at Dr XYZ answers for yourslf to me they were pretty much layman talk at best, i saw some psychos at hair site who had a better knowledge about hair follicles then this guy.

Especially when he now back peddales from his "Cut a tree" example. But hey some people say this Doc is da reall one because he delivers follicles to this tech university, but my question is "Why is this guy the real deal? Even i could deliver the follicles with my bicycle" would this make me also a professional.

Also i think there is a reason why the tech universoty doesnt want this doctor XYZ being involved in HM
Oud 2 augustus 2011, 01:33   #295
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Stevie, I don't know what Elaine Fuchs told you, but I doubt that you are able to interpret rationally what she might have told you.
Oud 2 augustus 2011, 01:44   #296
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Well a well known stem cell expert who made a nice video explain it all for dummies, well even you should be able to understand it, at least if you have seen it.

There was nothing to interpret like your Pokemon Research website its just based on facts and nothing more, all about facts and experiments they did End of story.

And i consider here pretty smart and far more credible then you and your Bazan stories which nobody cares about anymore
Oud 2 augustus 2011, 02:32   #297
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

so, according to you, Gho technique works, and there is nothing special on what Gho is doing, because several researchers say that it is a natural thing. These researchers say that it is possible even if they don't know the special preservative medium, so I assume they can figure out alternative mediums.
So why doesn't Bosley hire these researchers to implement these ideas on Bosley clinics?
The Japanese matrix Aderans is crazy to do Hairmultiplication, and they are willing to cooperate with other researchers.
They don't even have to pay Gho, because this is, as you say, something ovious and can be done in many ways.
Oud 2 augustus 2011, 04:44   #298
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Come on, Stevie, email Elaine Fuchs, and tell her to contact Aderans-Japan, tell her that they have lots of money available.
(remember: contact directly Aderans,Japan, not ARI in USA).
Oud 2 augustus 2011, 06:46   #299
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Should i give you more or is this finally enough?
Finally? This is the first time that you gave so much information, but thanks! It gives me a lot of food for thought.

Still, if it really works and some serious name back it all up, then why is Gho so slow with proving his claims and where are the young new clinics using or experimenting with the new technique?

ps Talgdrüsen is a sebaceous gland
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 2 augustus 2011, 08:57   #300
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

What newer clinics? What young clinics? Gho said in the interview that he is sharing his licence aso with dermatologists and provide them with all the need instruments storage solution etc. But thats the east, they are more willing to take a new step while we in the west always stay with the same stuff till we are tired of it.

Fact is though, nobody can deny that hair multiplication is possible. Nobody can. A german university created a human hair follicle more or less from the scratch and they estimated that you need 100 biopsy grafts for getting around 10.000 working follicles, but thats a subject for some other time.

You wonder why no clinic is jumping on it? Well i wonder myself, they dont even take a close look at HST all they do is the ame routine "Find all excuses why this doesnt work or cannot work". And they tell the same stories about hair splitting, we hear all the time until its getting boring

This guy here says it drastic and clearly because even he is now pretty much pissed about the same old stupid stuff

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/bo...casc-DESC.html

And he is damn right, i even forget to mention colin jahoda etc shame on me but this doesnt matter anyway because clinics should get ready for a big gap in patients the next months.

Its sad, they rather accept to go bancrupt and stick with their old stuff over investing 50.000 Euro and some time and stay on the market in the future.

Everyone here should ask himself " What happens to companies in general who deny or just ignore technological advancements and only listening to guys like SpanishDude?"

Correct those companies will pretty much leave the pool of companies at one point in time
Reageren

Regels voor berichten