Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 24 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 3 februari 2011, 02:14   #1
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Gho-discussion (English)

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door nijmegen2 Bekijk bericht
Ja dat zou dan het grootste voordeel van Gho zijn (als je niet geloofd in de hergroei in het donorgebied), dat de haren meteen aanslaan aangezien ze in een bakje 'pokon' gelegd zijn. Dat maakt dat je resultaat veel sneller zichtbaar zou zijn.
You may not trust Dr. Gho's claims, but I think you CAN trust the science behind concerning that in general - for instance:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19438685

"CONCLUSION: ... because both portions are capable of regenerating a healthy hair."

Full text: http://www.tissuereconstruction.it/i...icoli&Itemid=2

So there is no "magic" behind that since a long time.
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 3 februari 2011, 09:29   #2
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door HairRobinHood Bekijk bericht
You may not trust Dr. Gho's claims, but I think you CAN trust the science behind concerning that in general - for instance:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19438685

"CONCLUSION: ... because both portions are capable of regenerating a healthy hair."

Full text: http://www.tissuereconstruction.it/i...icoli&Itemid=2

So there is no "magic" behind that since a long time.
There is one major difference, HRH, this paper is about transsection of the follicles. Horizontally. With Gho the transsection is longitudinally.

Maybe it's like with some wurms. If you cut a wurm in half, both halves can heal and live on. But when you split the wurm in half over the full length, both halves will definitely die.

Personally I don't see this paper as any kind of proof.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 3 februari 2011, 10:02   #3
nijmegen2
HaarWeb lid

Gho

I don't see this paper as a scientific proof either. On top of that, the research done by and written about by dr. Gho was questionable as well.

If you cut a graft in half and transplant half of it, and only take about one hundred grafts and it takes you about half a day to do that; is hardly comparable with 1300 grafts in half a day in day to day treatments. Hence, the re generation in the donor area cannot be proven to me with this with this very feeble research.

I don't say, no re generation is possible at all. But in real life, I doubt the results. But still, in general his results are very good, you loose less hairs due to the "Pokon", which is an advantage. Moreover it is close to my house, so I would still consider him.
nijmegen2 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 24 maart 2011, 23:19   #4
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door dundun Bekijk bericht
En jah, ik weet dat de directe doorgroei niet is bewezen maar het lijkt er toch iig op dat de getransplanteerde haren tenminste niet uitvallen...
Oh, believe me, it IS proven - this time by several independent experts ...

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...2023.03.11.pdf
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 01:08   #5
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Gho-discussion (English)

One question, how come that HSI patients in general dont talk that much about their hair transplant session with Gho?

There are many questions remaining so it would be natural to answer them. Also i wonder why we only get those "mini sessions" which under normal circumstances cant do anything significant.
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 08:53   #6
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
One question, how come that HSI patients in general dont talk that much about their hair transplant session with Gho?

There are many questions remaining so it would be natural to answer them. Also i wonder why we only get those "mini sessions" which under normal circumstances cant do anything significant.
I noticed the same. The only 'talkative' patient, Roloff, went silent after his third procedure. Some of us were wondering if a that point he notice depletion of the donor area and became disappointed ....

The only disadvantage of FUE is the necessity for your hair to be close-cut. It can be avoided by only shaving a strip, but not too many grafts can be harvested that way (1000 max) and you can only repeat the procedure twice. If Gho's claims are correct, you can repeat the procedure over and over again, eliminating that one disadvantage.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 4 juni 2011, 11:37   #7
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Yes its very weird. I cant recall I have ever seen pictures here from just after the procedure of somebody who have been to Gho. Only stories followed by a disappearance.
Lucky is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 11:56   #8
Limbo
Loser

Limbo's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Not strange at all. Can you recall a recent transplantion conducted by Transhair? No. By that man from Brussels? No. By Dr. de Reijs? No.

ultimo 2005 FUT bij TH (1060 grafts)
ultimo 2022 FUE bij Esteworld (2900 grafts)

vanaf 1-3-2006 aan de fina maar eind 2016 gestopt

WK-Poulkampioen 2018
Limbo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 12:46   #9
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Limbo Bekijk bericht
Not strange at all. Can you recall a recent transplantion conducted by Transhair? No. By that man from Brussels? No. By Dr. de Reijs? No.
You need to put it in perspective.....something you dont do now.

Reijs has just started to make a name for himself and yes I have seen pictures from him already. You barely see any patients anymore who have been to Transhair (only consults and they run away after that). Transhair must really hate this forum. lol and that man from Brussels (Bisanga) has never been popular here. When has somebody told his story about his clinic BHR ??

Yet Gho patients are regularly coming along over here. That's why it is strange.
Oud 4 juni 2011, 13:40   #10
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Limbo i disagree

I would agree if we would talk about your average FUE, but here we talk about claims of Infinite Donor. But people are not excited about it all which is just strange.

I send Roloff an PM to ask for an update but he didnt answer so this makes me wonder for several reasons.

1) If people would be happy with Gho, they would blast this forum here with help for all of us because they know we could all get our hair back

2) I mean people help each other with normal transplants all the time when they say "This doc is pretty good and this doc not" so why not with Gho?

To me as someone who believes in this technique, it just begins to stink pretty bad. I know that hair even after FUE can regenerate itself in the donor area, this is no big deal, almost everyone knows that. But how come that Gho is only showing up on some "Dutch Beauty Shows" with small mini sessions and they almost never speak about "infinite donor" they only speak about "No scars".

To me what Gho does is just unethical, even if his technique works like he descibed it. I really began to wonder about it, when i just looked at his multiplication timeline. He did this since 2004, so its been 7 years already and all we see is

1) Crappy hairlines which look like a diffuse NW6 pattern
2) Small sessions with obviously no benefit at all ecept depleted money bags
3) Also he simply cant create a dense look, even with "infinite donor", i mean even at some NW7 hardcore repair patients, the docs had given them a very dense and good hairline with LIMITED DONOR

So i seriously ask WTF is going on with this HSI stuff. Dr Cole recently got an average of 54% regrowth with Acell (if Acell was the key point or not is debatable) and so why does Gho say his technique is so tedious and a long time thing?

In all those Beauty clinic videos his technicians just get the grafts in almost NO time and very fast, so whats so tedious about it at all.

Dont get me wrong, Donor regrowth is a sure thing but under Ghos conditions (low density, high stupid price tags, graft numbers) its just ridiculous and cant be taken seriously.

Sure the user HairRobinHood will come up here and debate this with "Gho can only use a few grafts because the hair has to be in Anagen Phase) yeah this may be or is correct, but the downside is that almost 90% of your hair is in this kind of phase.
Oud 4 juni 2011, 13:57   #11
roloff
HaarWeb lid

roloff's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
I noticed the same. The only 'talkative' patient, Roloff, went silent after his third procedure. Some of us were wondering if a that point he notice depletion of the donor area and became disappointed ....

The only disadvantage of FUE is the necessity for your hair to be close-cut. It can be avoided by only shaving a strip, but not too many grafts can be harvested that way (1000 max) and you can only repeat the procedure twice. If Gho's claims are correct, you can repeat the procedure over and over again, eliminating that one disadvantage.

Hi,

I just read your post and my name.

No I am not disappointed about my fourth HST (december 2010) at HASCI.

But I can't prove regrowth of grafts taken from the donor area.

Gho and or Freek weren't there last time, only a new (female) dokter and a technician (I already knew).

Results are good, I am satisfied with the results, but I mentioned that before. But with a good FUE you also can achieve good results.

Grtz
Roloff
2010 Haarstamceltransplantatie [Coen Gho / HASCI] 640 grafts

Druivenpit Extract OPC [Masquelier's]
Duanwood Reishi Drops [Tonics]
Saw Palmetto HE [PerfectBody]
Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!

Laatst gewijzigd door roloff; 4 juni 2011 om 14:34
roloff is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 14:17   #12
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Sure the user HairRobinHood will come up here and debate this with "Gho can only use a few grafts because the hair has to be in Anagen Phase)...
Oh yeah dont worry about that, he will.

You make some very...very good points. There's one big dark cloud surrounding Gho and that has ALWAYS been the case and there are many questions. Answers you never get and when you get an answer than images on televsion show completely the opposite (for instance getting the grafts in no time and very fast....no precision/careness at all).

Still, I think he has some very good results. I think Sneijder with only 1500 grafts (when true) is an astonishing result. Gerard Joling is not bad also and probably many more we dont know about. On his site I see some very piss poor results, strangely.
Oud 4 juni 2011, 14:39   #13
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

So Roloff, what is the point then to go to the HSI when Donor Regrowth cant be proved at all :-)

Also the problem is, with those small mini sessions all over your head you simply cant measure if you lose grafts at all because its so wide spread over the head. There is no point in doing an HST then at all if a good FUE can achieve a way better result.

@Lucky : Yeah thats the point here, even if Gho works, its clearly an unethical rip off to milk patients over the years, that they dont wanna pursue this further because of lack of money. So no one can ever say "Infinite donor" because we cannot prove it.

I wouldnt wonder if Gho would leave HSI due to some strange events and then abandon his technique AGAIN.

The HSI lacks one specific thing "Good Docs" who can create a natural look and a supreme density. I mean come on "Can only be highered to 50 Grafts per square centimeter" this is just stupid and nowhere near as cosmetically interesting as anything.

If i would be a surgeon who can guarantee you infinite donor, i would SHOW it by fully restoring at least one NW7 to a NW1 again only to prove my point here.

All the Gho things just dont sum up in the end and there are more questions then answers so my honest verdict is, that even with Gho working as a charm, he is not the right person to perform this technique because of his lack of skills

The problem with Joling and WS is, that even a good FUE could achieve this and their status was not that bad to begin with
Oud 4 juni 2011, 15:59   #14
roloff
HaarWeb lid

roloff's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
So Roloff, what is the point then to go to the HSI when Donor Regrowth cant be proved at all :-)

Also the problem is, with those small mini sessions all over your head you simply cant measure if you lose grafts at all because its so wide spread over the head. There is no point in doing an HST then at all if a good FUE can achieve a way better result.
Hi Stevie,

I said: "I can't prove regrowth of grafts taken from the donor area ..... ", my donor looks pretty good, but that's no proof.

Gho has his scientific proof.

I went there because it's a good clinic, it's in Holland and they have (very) good results.

And I am satisfied with the results

But maybe I was also satisfied with a good FUE by another good Clinic (for instance ProhairClinic of Feriduni).

Grtz.
Roloff
2010 Haarstamceltransplantatie [Coen Gho / HASCI] 640 grafts

Druivenpit Extract OPC [Masquelier's]
Duanwood Reishi Drops [Tonics]
Saw Palmetto HE [PerfectBody]
Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!

Laatst gewijzigd door roloff; 4 juni 2011 om 22:06
roloff is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 juni 2011, 16:39   #15
Limbo
Loser

Limbo's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Lucky Bekijk bericht
You need to put it in perspective.....something you dont do now.

Reijs has just started to make a name for himself and yes I have seen pictures from him already. You barely see any patients anymore who have been to Transhair (only consults and they run away after that). Transhair must really hate this forum. lol and that man from Brussels (Bisanga) has never been popular here. When has somebody told his story about his clinic BHR ??

Yet Gho patients are regularly coming along over here. That's why it is strange.
Okay, roloff is back in business. For the rest then we agree to disagree. You are implying that TH now has no patients. You know that that makes no sense. Anyway, back on topic to HASCI! Anf thank you roloff for your reactions!

ultimo 2005 FUT bij TH (1060 grafts)
ultimo 2022 FUE bij Esteworld (2900 grafts)

vanaf 1-3-2006 aan de fina maar eind 2016 gestopt

WK-Poulkampioen 2018
Limbo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten