Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 5 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 17 februari 2012, 04:49   #16
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
Maar ik vind de advertentie dus ook misleidend en ik heb zelf een klacht ingediend. Verder afhandeling gebeurt per post. Ik laat wel weten hoe het loopt.
Why? Is nobody interested in Prohair anymore since? Or any other hair transplant clinic you support here?

Sorry for mentioning the following, but you’re indeed more stupid than I thought.

Oh, and I already can tell you what will happen in this “witch hunt case” – namely zero, zilch, nada. And I also could already tell you what definitely WILL happen if I report the RCC what YOU actually do on haarweb.nl, mister. And no, I don't close here with "we will see", because I ALREADY KNOW what will happen.
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 17 februari 2012, 07:32   #17
Limbo
Loser

Limbo's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
HO2?

ultimo 2005 FUT bij TH (1060 grafts)
ultimo 2022 FUE bij Esteworld (2900 grafts)

vanaf 1-3-2006 aan de fina maar eind 2016 gestopt

WK-Poulkampioen 2018
Limbo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 17 februari 2012, 09:42   #18
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
HO in het kwadraat, zelfs die heeft mij nooit zo direct aangevallen

Ik ben zelf ook wel benieuwd hoe die code commissie gaat reageren. Ik vind die intropagina namelijk oprecht misleidend en ik kan niet begrijpen dat anderen dat niet zien. Waarschijnlijk willen ze het niet zien ...

Gerard Joling met haar voor de ingreep, Gerard Joling bijna gladgeschoren kaal na de ingreep. Allebei eerlijke foto's en ieder voor zich niks mis mee. Maar dan ga je ze presenteren ... Je begint (heel logisch) met de kale na-foto. Die wissel je een paar keer af met de harige voor-foto, je zet er een pijl bij met de tekst 'Hasci made this possible for Gerard Joling' en dan eindig je (ook heel logisch) met de harige voor-foto waar meer dan 5 seconden lang die tekst bij staat.

Welke indruk wek je dan? Wat gebeurt er in de plaatjes? Van kaal naar harig en dan een dikke pijl dat Hasci voor dat harige gezorgd heeft.

Ik ben natuurlijk behoorlijk dom, dat weet ik, maar het is toch vreemd?

Maar goed, HRH heeft me betrapt, ik gebruik de gelegenheid natuurlijk stiekem om sluikreclame te kunnen maken voor Prohair
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 22 februari 2012, 06:16   #19
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Any news from the RCC, Anthonie?
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 22 februari 2012, 08:28   #20
nijmegen2
HaarWeb lid

Ha Anthonie,

Ja dat snap ik ook echt niet. Ze halen op zich prima resultaten, laat dat dan zien. Maar dit is idd misleiding. Volgens mij hebben ze dit soort fratsen ook helemaal niet nodig. Het is dus ook gewoon dommig.

Ik heb over een paar maanden check up consult. Ik zal het ook gewoon eens vragen, waarom ze dat doen.
Oud 22 februari 2012, 08:37   #21
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
No news, commissions do not work that fast

En ik begrijp het ook niet, Nijmegen, misschien hebben ze er gewoon zelf niet goed bij nagedacht hoe het over komt op de argeloze bezoeker.

En het is misschien een beetje flauw, maar ik wilde er toch wel iets aan doen voordat andere klinieken met minder goede bedoelingen vergelijkbare fratsen gaan uithalen. Ik doe het niet omdat ik iets tegen Hasci heb. In de ongelofelijk traag veranderende en behoudende HT-wereld zijn zij tenminste met nieuwe dingen bezig. Experimenteren met techniek, met groeimedia, met nazorg.
Oud 22 februari 2012, 09:32   #22
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door nijmegen2 Bekijk bericht
Ik zal het ook gewoon eens vragen, waarom ze dat doen.
Hier is waarom …

Full article:http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...uli%202011.pdf

Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg Charlatans.jpg‎ (80,5 KB, 208x gelezen)
Bestandstype: jpg We-made this-possible.jpg‎ (44,7 KB, 204x gelezen)

Laatst gewijzigd door HairRobinHood; 22 februari 2012 om 09:38
Oud 23 februari 2012, 02:05   #23
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

I will raise a serious question to Anthonie here. Why are you becoming a SpanishDude henchman? Thats the real question that i have. You put SpanishDude out of the line where he could have prooved to have the guts to give the RCC his real name.

You know what if everything turns out that Gho is the real deal (what he is) and you want to get your head fixed and they say "Hey you are the dude who went to the RCC, so get off"

While SpanishDude is laughing his ass off. I mean at least i give you credit for being fair in regards to banning SpanishDude and me together and not one person alone. But with all honesty, your action Anthonie is a slap in the face of all the HSI patients who shared their stories in this forum.

Yes its a real slap in the face. Cause the moent you stand up and went the SpanishDude route you made HSI patients feel like idiots and thats something a moderator should never do.

Thats my honest opinion, everything was quiet and patients shared their results but when SpanishDude showed up again everything went down the drain as usual. If you take a look at hairsite, what you should do, even earlier SpanishDude supporters are pretty damn embarrased by his latest efforts to discredit Gho.

In my opinion its a shameful move to involve the RCC here in hope to shut Gho down, especially when patients shared their donor regneration results and showed pictures of this.

Congratulations Anthonie, you single handedly destroyed you status as a moderator only to switch to the SpanishDude side. Believe me i couldnt care less about HairRobinHood and SpanishDude, but i do care about patients who want the best for their heads. Especially younger patients. The reason for this is simple, since i started to read at hair loss forums, more and more repair patients show up or patients who say "Man i want to fill my scars wit FUE/HST"

Which is a clear indicator for FUT being a thing of the past. I absolutely think that if Gho would advertise here, SpanishDude would have been banned for his thread.

Its not a shameful thing to earn money, but at least stay classy when you do
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 23 februari 2012, 06:57   #24
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
Stevie, first I don't care about the 'fight' between Spanishdude and you. As long as you don't bother others (and me) with it. I will be quicker to ban then in the past. And where two people fight, usualy two people are at fault ...

As to the rest, I know the Gho is almost a saint in your eyes, but even saints sometimes do things wrong. It doesn't take away their saintly status.

I have no intention or wish to 'shut Gho down'. As I wrote before, at least he is an innovator in a very conservative hair transplantation world.

And a slap in the face of his patients?!?! That is nonsens. My action has nothing to do with his (present) patients.
Oud 23 februari 2012, 09:34   #25
Kruger
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
@ Steevee.Dee : Did you already make an appointment with Hasci for a HST ?
2013 Verdichting AHD clinic met baardhaar
2014 Kruin met baardhaar AHD clinic
Kruger is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 23 februari 2012, 12:48   #26
jord-y
HaarWeb lid

jord-y's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
1:You know what if everything turns out that Gho is the real deal (what he is) and you want to get your head fixed and they say "Hey you are the dude who went to the RCC, so get off"

2: In my opinion its a shameful move to involve the RCC here in hope to shut Gho down, especially when patients shared their donor regneration results and showed pictures of this.
1: What a joke the real deal?
2: That's the problem i never see pictures here of donor regnerations or prove it really works only whorships storys that Gho is the real deal.
No offence to Gho i think everyone hopes for a better fue methode or other methodes in this hairtransplantworld.

Laatst gewijzigd door AnthonieH; 23 februari 2012 om 13:35 Reden: quote gefatsoeneerd
jord-y is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 23 februari 2012, 15:39   #27
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door jord-y Bekijk bericht
2: That's the problem i never see pictures here of donor regnerations
I have just posted some yesterday ...

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html

And now show me photos 1) of a shaved "FUE" donor area with about 1500 FUE extractions - just for a comparison.
(I mean photos as discussed here http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/bo...casc-DESC.html )

Or show me 2) a simply shaved untreated (completely "virgin" ) donor area - just for a comparison.

If you want to see more HST donor regrowth photos - just let me know.
Oud 23 februari 2012, 17:26   #28
nijmegen2
HaarWeb lid

Stevie Dee, I can only speak for my self as a Gho patient, gut I esteem Anthonie very much in his role as Moderator, and I don't feel at all slapped in the face.

He is critical on some very valid points from HASCI but he acknowledges the fact that they trey to renew and enhance the HT world. In my opinion that's exactly the right balance.
Oud 23 februari 2012, 18:13   #29
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Maybe but then going to the RCC is a very lets put it diplomatic here "wrong" way. Its the sneaky way a guy like SpanishDude would do, but then dont do it when they want his real name and adress.

So to me its becoming more and more some kind of a witch hunt.

Also why do people focus on advertisement WHY DoNT PEOPLE FOCUS ON OTHER SURGEONS TO DISPROOF GHO? This would be much more efficient

And btw i can tell you guys that Dr Cole will come up with something too
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 23 februari 2012, 18:31   #30
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
So to me its becoming more and more some kind of a witch hunt.

Also why do people focus on advertisement WHY DoNT PEOPLE FOCUS ON OTHER SURGEONS TO DISPROOF GHO? This would be much more efficient
You are wrong, this will end the discussion about that misleading add once and for all. It is distracting us from real issues.

And how can others disproof Gho when he hardly publices any research results?!?! Isn't it his job to profide proof that his claims are true?

In Dutch we would say 'wat jij wil is de wereld op z'n kop'
Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten