Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 2 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 10 september 2005, 09:55   #31
Cloud

Ik ben vrij zeker dat we hier - eindelijk - met een echte klant van Hairtraco te maken hebben. Ik lees dat Doctissimo-forum af en toe (om mijn Frans wat op te frissen ), en ik heb zijn gedetailleerde verhaal daar ook gevolgd. Hij is zonder enige twijfel een Fransman.
De reden dat hij hier Engels schrijft is omdat hij hoopt zo beter begrepen te worden. Hij begrijpt geen Nederlands, maar iemand heeft op het Franse forum uit de doeken gedaan dat er op Haarweb negatief over Hairtraco geschreven werd, en ook een link naar deze discussie geplaatst. Je moet weten dat op Doctissimo door Hairtraco aanvankelijk dezelfde reclametechniek werd aangewend als hier (Jawel, ook Kermit1 was daar actief, en ook nog een ander verdacht lid).

Best mogelijk dat hij hier post op verzoek van de kliniek, maar hij lijkt me een oprecht tevreden klant, dus daar is niks mis mee.

Barti, les gens te méfient un peu à cause de ce qui s'est passé sur ce forum (il y avait des gens liés à Hairtraco qui postaient sous un faux nom). Je leur ai expliqué que tu me parais un client légitime.

Cloud

"Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for the laser helmet to come." (Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot, p.78)

minoxidil 5% (sinds dec 2003)
Hairmax lasercomb (2004-2008)
Aculas laser 5x50mW (2008-2009)
Laserhelm met 150 diodes tot de fatale kortsluiting
Sinds aug 2010 laserhelm met 360 diodes
Terug naar mijn Aculas laser sinds okt 2011
MKW laser sinds 2014

Finasteride sinds nov 2011

HaarWeb | De support-site voor en door lotgenoten met haarproblemen in Nederland en België
Haarwoordenboekje | Huishoudelijk Reglement (Richtlijnen/Privacy/Disclaimer)
Cloud is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 10 september 2005, 11:34   #32
test123
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Hello Barti,
Well I understand you cannot read Dutch whereas I thougt you could. So maybe I should have written my previous post in English. Well, in the previous post where I mentioned your name I was telling that I was happy to -finally- hear a Hairtraco patient. We had 0 of them so far. So now you are here, please tell us all about hairtraco and the treatment you receiced there. We are very interested! Thanks
-1 litteken correctie bij Transhair (28-03-2007)
-1 littekencorrectie bij Aesthetic Clinics (01-04-08)
-op 24-06-08:875 FUE (bij Aesthetic Clinics)

test123 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 10 september 2005, 12:13   #33
Cloud

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door test123
zo, is de hieraan voorafgaande een nieuwe poging van Hairtraco om het eigen bedrijf (dit keer met een Engelse) post in een beter daglicht te zetten? Nog 0 posts en dan gelijk hierop ingaan. Naar verluid is Barti een Fransman, met geheel toevallig een post in het Engels. Waarom, als Barti blijkbaar wel Nederlands kan lezen?? Erg toevallig allemaal.....
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door test123
Well, in the previous post where I mentioned your name I was telling that I was happy to -finally- hear a Hairtraco patient.
Zeer accurate vertaling, test.

"Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for the laser helmet to come." (Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot, p.78)

minoxidil 5% (sinds dec 2003)
Hairmax lasercomb (2004-2008)
Aculas laser 5x50mW (2008-2009)
Laserhelm met 150 diodes tot de fatale kortsluiting
Sinds aug 2010 laserhelm met 360 diodes
Terug naar mijn Aculas laser sinds okt 2011
MKW laser sinds 2014

Finasteride sinds nov 2011

HaarWeb | De support-site voor en door lotgenoten met haarproblemen in Nederland en België
Haarwoordenboekje | Huishoudelijk Reglement (Richtlijnen/Privacy/Disclaimer)
Cloud is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 10 september 2005, 12:17   #34
Henk

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Cloud
Zeer accurate vertaling, test.
Hihi. Inderdaad korte bondige samenvatting
Het is overigens maar goed dat we jou hebben Cloud, met het oog op onze franstalige leden.
Henk is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 10 september 2005, 13:22   #35
Barti
HaarWeb lid

Cloud, merci. Malheureusement, il y a beaucoup de gens sur les forums qui sont des rabatteurs, et Doctissimo n'échappe pas à la règle, notamment pour certaines cliniques à Paris...

Test123, ok, I will try to make a synthesis of my experience.
I've made a FUE in august (5 and 6). I came in Leuven the 4 august, and I meet the doctor the evening, to decide a last time the advancement of the opétaion.

05/08: First, I 've to decide if I shave all the head or only the place were they extract the hairs. I choose to shave all.
After, I make myself the lines were they will put the hairs, then the doctor adjusts this lines.
After, the opération begins: I was installed on a table, laid down on the abdomen. They make the anesthesy: I feel the 3-4 first injections, after: nothing, my skin is asleep. They make also an injection of serum which blow up the skin, to take the hairs more easily.
After, the make a little hole arround the hair to extract it. Then, they put the hairs on a little cupel(?). They put it in the fridge, and take another cupel, etc...
After, there is the transplant. Another anesthesy, this time in the "golfes" (I don't have found the word in english, sorry). This is more suffuring than at the back of the head. Then, they make little slits in which they put the extracted hair! Here, I feel nothing. The instrument used is throw away.
This first day, they implanted me "only" 400 transplants, because we have started late (shave, lines,...).

06/08: First, I wanted again 600 transplant, but finally, I was tired and I have asked only 400 (as the first day). Finally, they implanted 850 (during 2 days).
The first day, all is good but the second, it's more difficult, exhaustion...
This begins at 8h to 20h!!! The days after, I don't had souffrances, but I have reed that some persons can have little souffrance: the doctor give medications if it's appears.

One month later: The place where they are taken the hairs is now completly invisible, and when I feel with the fighers, It's like that the others parts.
The rinds(?) are fallen, and the hairs implanted too.
They don't come through yet...

I've photo if you want... You have to let your mail.

The doctor tells me she is teaching Fue to another doctor. And his internet site will change. The actual site is privisional. She asked to administration the right to put photos, because a lot of people want photos...

Pfiouuu, I hope my english was understandable...
See you.

Laatst gewijzigd door Barti; 10 september 2005 om 13:25
Barti is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 10 september 2005, 13:27   #36
Henk

Geslacht:
Thanks Barti for sharing your experience. Could you tell which doctor did the operation? Was it Dr. Morren herself?
Henk is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 10 september 2005, 14:09   #37
Barti
HaarWeb lid

Yes, it's the doctor Morren who did the great part of the opération. but sometimes, the other doctor relayed her. For exemple, when she goes working with the microscope to cut the transplants...Morever, I suppose it's too difficult to be concentrate, assiduous, during 12 houres...
Oud 10 september 2005, 19:26   #38
test123
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
ok it is clear now how the treatment was, thanks for your report. I am interested in why you chose for Hairtraco and not another clinic? Did you see their internetsite, advertisements in a magazine, did a friend tell you to go there or so?
-1 litteken correctie bij Transhair (28-03-2007)
-1 littekencorrectie bij Aesthetic Clinics (01-04-08)
-op 24-06-08:875 FUE (bij Aesthetic Clinics)

test123 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 12 september 2005, 14:38   #39
Barti
HaarWeb lid

First, I read the information in the french forum, where it talks about FUE in Belgium: Prohair clinic and Hairtraco. After, I have send a lot of mails to Doctor Morren to take informations, to send photos, etc. She gave me more satisfaction.
But what interested me the most after that was the price: It was impossible for me to make a FUE transplantation in Paris, where the price is 6 euros/transplant!!!! against 4/euros in Belgium...
Oud 14 september 2005, 23:02   #40
cherifo
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Barti
First, I read the information in the french forum, where it talks about FUE in Belgium: Prohair clinic and Hairtraco. After, I have send a lot of mails to Doctor Morren to take informations, to send photos, etc. She gave me more satisfaction.
But what interested me the most after that was the price: It was impossible for me to make a FUE transplantation in Paris, where the price is 6 euros/transplant!!!! against 4/euros in Belgium...
hello Bart..je peux vous parler en français..mais les plus pars sur ce site sont des holandais tu sais est comprennes pas bien le français..alors je vais m'exprimer en anglais pour que les gents nous comprennes...merci

my question is..did you take some vacation for that operation?and are you able to go out after this..and without any one could see something on the head?
many thanks Bart.
- sinds 23 maart ;minox 5%en 2 %(zelfgemaakte van bij de apotheker)..gestopt
nds 6 oktober :fluridil
- finasteride 6 maand,maar gestopt wegens te veel bijwerkingen

alvast bedankt en dikke groetjes
cherifo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 september 2005, 19:21   #41
Barti
HaarWeb lid

Hello!

yes, I had one month of vacation! The 3 first days, it was not possible to go out because the transplants were too delicate, so, impossible to wear a cap! For exemple, the first day after the operation (the night between the 2 days of the operation), my tee-shirt touched my head when I wanted to undress me. Result: there were 3 transplants on the tee-shirt!

After 3-4 days, it was possible to go out with a cap, but it doesn't re-cover (mask) all the place where she taken the transplants. But after all, it depends the kind of cap...

It's impossible to mask the opération before 3-4 weeks. The little pieces of blood where the transplants are transplanted completely fall after 3 weeks, but the skin is a little bit red.
At the back of the head, the closing up is very fast, 1-2 days after the operation. After, pieces of blood fall after 3-4 days because they are very small. Then, we can see the place where they taken the hairs during 3 weeks (minimum), the hairs have to grow up... There is a form of a rectangle, a little bit red, and where the hairs are compactless. Really, we can see nothing after 1 month after the operation. Now, the hairs are like the days before the operation.

During one month, I had to go out with a cap! I think one month of vacation is the minimum that someone have to take if he wants to go out ordinarily!

I hope I well answered...
Salutation!
Oud 15 september 2005, 23:42   #42
cherifo
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Barti
Hello!

yes, I had one month of vacation! The 3 first days, it was not possible to go out because the transplants were too delicate, so, impossible to wear a cap! For exemple, the first day after the operation (the night between the 2 days of the operation), my tee-shirt touched my head when I wanted to undress me. Result: there were 3 transplants on the tee-shirt!

After 3-4 days, it was possible to go out with a cap, but it doesn't re-cover (mask) all the place where she taken the transplants. But after all, it depends the kind of cap...

It's impossible to mask the opération before 3-4 weeks. The little pieces of blood where the transplants are transplanted completely fall after 3 weeks, but the skin is a little bit red.
At the back of the head, the closing up is very fast, 1-2 days after the operation. After, pieces of blood fall after 3-4 days because they are very small. Then, we can see the place where they taken the hairs during 3 weeks (minimum), the hairs have to grow up... There is a form of a rectangle, a little bit red, and where the hairs are compactless. Really, we can see nothing after 1 month after the operation. Now, the hairs are like the days before the operation.

During one month, I had to go out with a cap! I think one month of vacation is the minimum that someone have to take if he wants to go out ordinarily!

I hope I well answered...
Salutation!
thanks for your great answer..but one month is very long you know..all the doctors are telling us that after one week you are able to go out to work..and nobody will see something you know after the surgery..that is strange..

did they give you an "after surgery instructions " to folow?..

thanks mate
- sinds 23 maart ;minox 5%en 2 %(zelfgemaakte van bij de apotheker)..gestopt
nds 6 oktober :fluridil
- finasteride 6 maand,maar gestopt wegens te veel bijwerkingen

alvast bedankt en dikke groetjes
cherifo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 16 september 2005, 17:21   #43
Barti
HaarWeb lid

They give drugs to take if we feel sufferings. But I don't taken that.
They also give instructions, little details about showers and things like that.
But the most importatnt instruction is: to wait!

I don't know how many time we have to wait with the other doctors but I don't understand how the people are be able to go out after one week...
Maybee, if the patient decide to let the long hairs, but if he decide to shave all, there is no miracle, he have to wait...
Everybody knows and have had yet a regeneration (knees, elbows,...): the time the blood dry, then the time the pieces of blood fall... It's long.

I have never seen photos of people who have let long hairs during the operation, it could be interestant to see that...

Another solution: maybee certains doctors exaggerate a little bit telling one week...
Oud 18 september 2005, 06:23   #44
myschar
HaarWeb lid

my experience FUE (in french)

Sorry for ma langage, my english is not good, i must write in french to explain my experience of FUE TECHNIC

Bonjour à tous,
avant tout je ne suis pas dans ce forum pour faire de la pub
à qui que ce soit.Je voudrais juste apporter ma pierre à l'édifice
et aux qualités de la technique FUE.
J'ai subi durant ces 10 années 3 interventions par bandelettes;
la dernière intervention effectuée en mars 2005 à l'île Maurice
a été parfaite, par contre les 2 autres effectuées en 1993 et 1994
laissaient à désirer vu que la suture se faisait par fil résorbable et avec
le temps la cicatrice dans la zone donneuse à tendance à s'allonger.
Dans mon cas, je suis arrivé à une cicatrice de 10 mm et qui est visible.
Ayant consulté sur Internet plusieurs sites et étant entré en contact avec
plusieurs chirurgiens (Paris, Turquie, Bordeaux, île Maurice, Belgique)
pendant 1 mois, j'ai pris la décision de subir une intervention chez le Dr
Morren.Les raisons sont simples car j'ai été frappé par sa franchise et sa
sincérité alors que la plupart des autres cliniques ne recherchent que l'appât
du gain, bref le travail à la chaîne et la rentabilité.
Mon cas était difficile car ma zone donneuse était très faible et je devais atténuer
cette cicatrice dans la région occipital qui s'aggrandissait et je ne pouvais pas me raser
pour raisons professionnelles.
Par mail, Dr Morren m'a proposé la greffe de poils et non de cheveux car c'était
l'unique solution dans mon cas et m'a signalé que ce sera une première fois pour elle
et m'a indiqué qu'elle a déjà assisté à une intervention de ce genre au Canada par le
chirurgien qu'il a formé.
J'ai tout de suite accepté et un rendez-vous a été pris pour le 5 juillet 2005.
Elle m'a réservé un hôtel à 100 euros la nuit avec tout le confort possible.
Le matin du 5 juillet, son compagnon qui est aussi médecin est venu me chercher.
A près une entrevue d'un 1/2 h m'expliquant l'intervention, on est allé dans la salle
d'intervention.Dr Morren m' a rasé la zone du Thorax et à laisser 1 mm de hauteur
de poils.Elle a ensuite anesthésier la zone de prélèvement et à entrepris après quelques
minutes au prélèvement des poils du Thorax.Le prélèvement s'est avéré très difficile.
L'intervention a débuté vers 8h et s'est terminé vers 15h30 avec une pause de 45 minutes
à 13h soit à peu près 7 h pour prélever 140 greffons.
Sur ces 140 greffons seulement 67 greffons étaient viables et ont été implantés au niveau
de ma cicatrice de la région occipital.
2 mois se sont écoulés, les résultats apparaissent: quelques poils commencent à pousser
sur la cicatrice, il faut attendre au moins 9 mois pour avoir les résultats définitifs.
Elle m'a confirmé que le poil greffé a tendance à pousser plus long que sa zone d'origine mais
je ne sais pas s'il se comporte comme un cheveux dans les phases de pousse.
Elle m'a confirmé que oui, je garde un doute à ce sujet car il y a peu de temps dans une émission
scientifique, j'ai vu que la pousse d' un poil et d'un cheveux sont différents.
Le poil pousse pendant 6 mois, atteint 1 à 2 cm, tombe et repousse par la suite ce qui n'est pas le cas
du cheveux qui pousse pendant beaucoup plus long.

Je compte subir une autre intervention en mars 2006, 9 mois après mon intervention car j'aurais les résultats
définitifs de la greffe.
Par contre pour le prix, le tarif était de 4 euros le greffons, mais vu le mal qu'elle s'est donné elle et son compagnon,
je lui ai proposé 6 euros le greffons ce qui est normal vu le temps passé.

Voilà pour mon expérience, j'espère qu'elle sera profitable à tous le monde, je vous tiendrais au courant
des suites de cette greffe.
Vivement le clonage de follicule, au moins là la calvitie sera vaincu.
myschar is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 18 september 2005, 18:22   #45
louigi2
HaarWeb lid

Huh ... begrijp ik dit goed ? 67 haartjes voor bijna 8 uur werk .... waar ben je dan mee bezig, dat is toch belachelijk ?
Is er iemand die dit kan vertalen want dat kan toch niet.
louigi2 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Discussietools
Weergave Geef een waardering voor deze discussie
Geef een waardering voor deze discussie:

Regels voor berichten