Oud 25 februari 2012, 12:55   #44
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door HairRobinHood Bekijk bericht
Actually, this IS something new!

1) Who exactly is "we" ?
2) Who cares about the "custom" an unknown "we" has??
3) Why should someone like the hair science institute or somebody else out there on THEIR OWN website do exactly the same what an unknown "we" usually is doing??

They can do whatever they want on their own website - AS LONG AS the patient on the photos allows it to publish them "as is"!
In this special case, I have no doubts that Mr. Joling is FULLY aware about these photos on the HSCI's website. So what?
No, you can't do anything you want on your own website.

I have this great hairlotion. Made of alcohol and vinegar. I want to advertise it. I pick some guy with great looking hair from the street. I comb his hair and make a picture. Great photo, my comb and I made it possible. He is OK with me using the picture.

Then I shave his head and take another picture. Again, I can use the picture, he's fine with it.

Then I make this add about my fantastic hair growing lotion. I show the bold picture, the hairy picture, the bold picture and finaly the hairy one again and I say 'I made this possible'.

Both pictures tell the truth. But the timeline makes it misleading.

To be honest, I find it hard to believe that you still fail to see the obvious. You are trolling and I don't like trolls very much.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)