Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 24 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 29 juli 2011, 00:06   #181
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Lucky Bekijk bericht
Dude from Spain, if you would know Gerard than you would know he's fake too.

It would have been a scam if Gerard was actually telling the truth ! This is how it should be without getting suspicious.
LOL, I didn't knew Joling was so mean.
But to tell the truth, Gerard Joling posted his photos correctly labeled as Before-After.
It was Gho the one who "switched" them.
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 05:16   #182
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht
Hello everyone. Yep, its time for more Gho polemics.
I have found what appears to be fakery in dr. Gho's website. Please correct me if my deductions are wrong.
Ok, I have just corrected your insanity ...

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 07:35   #183
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
By showing the bald picture first and then the hairy one, Hasci at least suggests that the bald one is 'before' and the hairy one is 'after'. It borders on 'misleading'.

But I am not saying it is fake. You must realise that Joling had many transplants prior to this one. His hair line would not have changed and his shaven look would appear normal (except for the scars on the back of the head). They probably only densified.

As for the picture on Jolings site, it says the hairy picture is a before picture, the bald one is right after the procedure. I can see no wrong in it. Before, Joling had a reasonably full head of hair, after he is shaven and you can see some little red dots.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)

Laatst gewijzigd door AnthonieH; 29 juli 2011 om 07:39
AnthonieH is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 09:35   #184
Gotty
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
I hink Dr. Gho just choosed a sequence with the magnifying glass, the stripe with the hsi-symbol goes also back again, so why is that misleading. What I call misleading is that after the presentation with the magnifying glass you see Gerard with hair. Gerard smiles so it seems as a result. While Gerard is bald now because the treatment is a few days ago. And hair will not grow in a few days, but I know that so for me personal it is not misleading.

What Dr. Gho should have done is taken en pic from above the crown from Gerard before the treatment. And right after the treatment maybe a pic, just for showing how clean the treated area will be right after a treatment. And 9 months after the treatment a pic for the final result. He didn't, so I will not use this advertisement in consideration to choose for hsi. And they will be my only solution.

I've read the whole site of hsi, so I know the theory. I've read also that a client gets a presentation about the theory at the consult. That will be interesting for my mother maybe who joins me. For me the dokter who takes the consult just have to answer my questions well. Or else they don't do anything about my hair.

Als je remt heb je onnodig veel gas gegeven .

Ik ben niet geschikt voor FUE HT haarvermeerdering, wie weet wat de toekomst nog brengt.
Gotty is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 11:09   #185
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

@Anthonie&Gotty:

Yes, as I have said before, in Gerard Joling's site, photos are correct. They are correctly labeled as before-after.

But in Gho's site, the magnifying glass, and the slider which makes the transformation, present the photos in the false sequence. It is ovious guys, don't try to theorize too much. They "made it possible"
If you still have doubts, enter Gho's site, and go to the results section, you will see that the before-after photos can be transformed using the same slider technique, and the before photo is on the left, and the after photo is on the right.
I have uploaded an example.

Still any doubts?
Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg Image01.jpg‎ (68,8 KB, 73x gelezen)
Bestandstype: jpg Image02.jpg‎ (70,8 KB, 73x gelezen)
Bestandstype: jpg Image03.jpg‎ (69,9 KB, 72x gelezen)
Bestandstype: jpg Image04-joling.jpg‎ (33,8 KB, 63x gelezen)
Bestandstype: jpg Image05-joling.jpg‎ (53,8 KB, 53x gelezen)
Oud 29 juli 2011, 11:14   #186
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Well done SpanishDude, making a fuzz out of switched fotos. Funny thing is you dont actually care about the clean look or the good result with longer hair.

You care for the order of pictures? I have one question for you, what does this give you? BTw you needed IronMan to give you a link to GJ homepage? WTF dont they have google where you live. This is a thing of 20 seconds tops
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 11:30   #187
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Hello Stevie.Dee. Regarding this topic, this is what you wrote at Hairsite just yesterday:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html

>>>
posted by Stevie.Dee, Be proactive, 28.07.2011, 19:49

Am i the onley one who thinks SD is getting boring. Now hes barking at pictures the other day he as someone from a Spanish speaking area which clearly doesnt understand simple english is barfing about words Gho may have said wrong.

I ask one serious question here, why is this obvious ignorant troll still allowed here hairsite?

Due to SDs existence here, almost all Gho related threads are now wasted with verbal garbage. For example even IronMan and i dont AGREE we hate each other, yes we hate each other, but when it came down to test Gho both of us remain quiet and didnt attack each othr out of respect for this offer and for respect of the whole community.

But guess who chimed in, exactly the spanish uneducated favela beer belly retard with his repetitive stuff all over again.

Hairsite this website loses a lot of reputation because of such people, even IronMan and me could behave and that meant something like everyone knows, we acted civil here and for a short time respected the postings of each other.

But what does this retard cu*t from underdeveloped land do? Exactly act like a total d bag and sabotages every effort to find a solution or the truth finally.

This little piece of spanish sh*t always wants answers but when people are ready to get a plan for the truth he comes up with NONSENS. Even you hair site should by now realise that, this is far beyond the way of being funny or informative because all his threads are just utter garbage. They are really useless.
<<<

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 29 juli 2011 om 11:33
Oud 29 juli 2011, 12:20   #188
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Yes i said this and what does this contribute to this thread here? Nothing it shows that you are in fact a little attention whore because you start the same threads at every forum and people simply dont care for it because they care for hair and not some strange conspiracy theories.

Fact is, GJ is an advertising boy, i dont like him but in both pictures the hairline looks good shaved and with grown out hair so to me it simply doesnt matter at all as long as the technique works.

One thing which you always ignore is, that with month after month the Gho results are getting better and better, WS for example and even this Jolig advertising boy but also for patients.

So what is your point and why do you need attention in a dutch and an american forum. Dont they have spanish speaking forums nowadays where you can harass Gho and co.
Oud 29 juli 2011, 12:34   #189
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

My point is very clear, Stevie.Dee.
dr. Gho claims to do Hair Multiplication, he is claiming that since a decade ago. He is famous because of these claims.
He benefitted from these claims. And he is still capitalizing on these claims.
The hairloss community is asking for clear proof of these claims. But instead of presenting clear proof, he spends all his mediatic energy in showcasing normal hair transplants.
And now, he posts this, I think, a clearly FAKE before-after comparison of a normal FUE hair transplant.
Oud 29 juli 2011, 12:43   #190
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

And his study with more people? What about that. And what about the smaller downtime after a HST transplant, what about science and independent researchers who say that this is surely possible.

What about the patient from BTT who clearly described his treatement with the downsides to HST, i think you missed to gave us this statement do you
Oud 29 juli 2011, 12:56   #191
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

There is no practical proof of HM. No real cases, big transformations.

But now we are discussing the potential fakery on the front page of Gho's website.
Is it fakery or not Stevie.Dee?
Oud 29 juli 2011, 13:12   #192
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

All i am saying

How many Nobel Price Winners are coming from Spain?

1) nobel prize spain : 5.570.00 hits

2) nobel prize netherlands : 9.120.000

List of winners

1) Dutch Nobel Prize winners : 19 where

10 for physics
3 for chemistry
2 for economics
3 for Physiology or Medicine
1 for peace

Last winner from year : 2010

2) Spain Nobel Prize Losers i mean winners : 7 LOL where

5 for literature (LOL of course because its the easiest way and makes those people feel educated)
2 for Physiology or Medicine (where the latest was in 1959 for this category)

Last spanish winner from year : 1989 in the category literature

Wow SpanishDude smart people, very smart people

Its funny that spanish people always bicker about everything but all they can come up with are Nobel prize winners in the category literature, which after what i think should be a prize not given at all because in this case its useless. Compare this to the dutch nobel prize winners, no literature but therfore IMPORTANT stuff

PS : i dont care for those pictures because i simply dont know what the intention was nor do you with your yellow press head lines all the time.

So, you say HM is not proven, well tell that to Dr Elaine FUchs, the Histogen staff, the Ari Staff, Lauster from germany, Dr Hitzig, Dr Cooley, Dr Cole, the guys from Replicell, those japanese researchers etc etc.
Oud 29 juli 2011, 13:43   #193
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

>>
PS : i dont care for those pictures because i simply dont know what the intention was nor do you with your yellow press head lines all the time.
<<

You don't know the intention?
Oud 29 juli 2011, 14:09   #194
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
By showing the bald picture first and then the hairy one, Hasci at least suggests that the bald one is 'before' and the hairy one is 'after'. It borders on 'misleading'.
Sure, nobody in the Netherlands knows "Gerard Joling" and nobody on this planet is able to read the FULL STORY about Joling's HT's on Gho's or Joling's homepage or in the media. Sure, and nobody can see all the original photos neither on Gho's nor Joling's homepage, whereby ALL PHOTOS were taken on the same day (Monday, July 11, 2011), according to the written (background)story on Gho's and Joling's homepage and media. And what can nobody see, because all people on this planet are plain dumb? Gerard Joling on the same day with shaved hairs (and CLEARLY not a completely slick bald head) and Gerard Joling with longer hairs.

The low IQ within the hair loss community in general is sometimes really interesting to observe ...
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 juli 2011, 14:13   #195
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Yep its funny that you try so hard to nail Gho on that while other clinics sometimes use concealers when they show fotos, thats btw one of the many reasons why i simply cant take you seriously enough to have respect for you.

No we both dont know the intentions here you make assumptions and accusations and i think the other way around.
Reageren

Regels voor berichten