Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 24 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 15 augustus 2011, 21:05   #391
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door HairRobinHood Bekijk bericht
But maybe the patients didn't have enough money every year for more procedures?
there are rich people who can afford much more than that. Also, I thought Gho treats celebrities with lots of money...

Citaat:
Or mayby the moved away to other clinics who offered/promised cheaper "mega-sessions"?
no, if they had restricted donor supply.

You have no excuses left Iron_Man. You are depleted
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 augustus 2011, 21:14   #392
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht
there are rich people who can afford much more than that. Also, I thought Gho treats celebrities with lots of money...

no, if they had restricted donor supply.

You have no excuses left Iron_Man. You are depleted
Excuses? What do you mean with "excuses"? Excuses for WHAT?

What do you think when you see the following numbers?

2000 vs. 1500

You can find these numbers and their explanation in the RCC paper.

So, HOW MANY patients had multiple HST procedures since 2005?
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 augustus 2011, 21:45   #393
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Zijn de nieuwe haren in het ontvangstgebied wel even sterk en in alle opzichten van vergelijkbare kwaliteit als de haren uit het donorgebied?
Dr. Gho, 2005: “Ja, dat heeft ook te maken met het medium dat we gebruiken. De meeste klinieken gebruiken nog steeds fysiologisch zout. Als je daar één dag je haartjes in laat liggen, zijn ze eigenlijk al morsdood. Wat wij ontwikkeld hebben is een pure groeivloeistof. We merken een eigenaardig effect: hoe langer je de haar hier in laat zitten, hoe beter het is. Al na één tot twee dagen zie je een flinke uitgroei van het onttrokken stukje weefsel. In praktijk kunnen we natuurlijk niet twee dagen wachten, maar er blijft wel wat van deze vloeistof zitten aan het weefsel bij terugplaatsing in de huid. Dit is een goed voorbeeld van hoe ik de kennis van mijn vakgebied, namelijk ‘tissue engineering’, kan gebruiken voor nieuwe technieken op het gebied van haartransplantatie.”
Are the new hairs in the recipient area as strong and in all aspects of the same quality as the hairs from the donor area?
Dr. Gho, 2005: "Yes, that is also thanks to the medium we use. Most clinics use physiological salt. When hairs are left in that for one day, they are in fact dead. What we developed is a real growth medium. We notice a strange effect: the longer the hair is left in it, the better it is. After only one or two days you can see considerable growth in the extracted piece of tissue. Of course we can't wait for two days, but some of the medium sticks to the tissue when it is placed back in the skin. This is a good example of how I can use my area of expertise, 'tissue engineering', for new techniques in the field of hair transplantation."

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Anthonie i think when you get your hair stem cell transplantation, you would be the ongest time a moderator here, trust me :-)
I am not in a hurry! Although there's always room for improvement
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 15 augustus 2011, 22:34   #394
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Excuses? What do you mean with "excuses"? Excuses for WHAT?

What do you think when you see the following numbers?

2000 vs. 1500

You can find these numbers and their explanation in the RCC paper.

So, HOW MANY patients had multiple HST procedures since 2005?
yes, for example, Roloff had multiple procedures, but they were SMALL procedures.
I want BIG TOTALS.
So far, the record is 3858 grafts in 2008 (female on BURNS magazine, after 4 years).
Since mid-2007, Gho has improved the numbers per session, from 600 to more than 2000. More than tripled.
But the known record is still 3858 (Total).
So, it seems Gho is facing the same limit than the rest of FUE doctors: around 5000 grafts on average, before the donor is exhausted.

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 15 augustus 2011 om 22:40
Oud 15 augustus 2011, 23:17   #395
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

What you want and what you get are two shoes. Also where is your proof that Ghos HST has limitations like FUE?

Show me the depleted donor or so
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 augustus 2011, 23:22   #396
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
What you want and what you get are two shoes. Also where is your proof that Ghos HST has limitations like FUE?

Show me the depleted donor or so
The matter is that, despite of the claims of "unlimited donor", Gho has only been able to harvest 3858 grafts on a single patient, that is the matter. And it was a FEMALE patient, with NO ALOPECIA (this means that donor area is larger and better).
Oud 15 augustus 2011, 23:50   #397
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht
The matter is that, despite of the claims of "unlimited donor", Gho has only been able to harvest 3858 grafts on a single patient, that is the matter. And it was a FEMALE patient, with NO ALOPECIA (this means that donor area is larger and better).
Nope. For females, the donor problem can be even more problematic as for males.

And sure, Spanish Dud knows the hair loss and HST history of ALL Gho patients.

THANKS AnthonieH for your translation!
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 augustus 2011, 23:57   #398
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Nope. For females, the donor problem can be even more problematic as for males.

And sure, Spanish Dud knows the hair loss and HST history of ALL Gho patients.

THANKS AnthonieH for your translation!
Ironed:

THIS female patient had no alopecia. She was a BURN victim. That is why she was featured in the BURNS magazine.
Oud 16 augustus 2011, 04:32   #399
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Posted by dr. UMAR in Hairsite:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html

HAIR MULTIPLICATION VS FOLLICULAR SPLITTING BY FUE (Hair Transplant)

posted by Dr Umar , Redondo Beach, California, 16.08.2011, 00:33
Small punch FUE and donor recovery - (2006) cases

If you review this thread (click above) I posted in 2007, you will see it depicts a patient I transplanted in 2006, during the earlier stages of my FUE technique (SFET). You can see how pristine the donor looks. Smaller size punches (~0.6mm) were used to extract this patient's grafts, but smaller punches have limitations. A smaller size punch cannot extract an entire follicular unit containing 3 or more follicles if the hairs exit the skin in a dispersed fashion. I cannot extract them because the diameter of the hairs’ exit points exceeds the diameter of the punch. In such a scenario, one is left with 2 options: Leave such FUs alone or extract 1 of 3 or 2 of the 3 hairs in the follicle. In the later scenario, if the follicles left in the donor survive, it may appear that the donor has regenerated, but it hasn't. You have made 2 follicles out of one follicular unit by dividing it, but the sum total number of hairs remains the same.

Donor area: Primarily because the small sized punch produces smaller wounds, the healing is faster, and scarring even less. Because less hair is moved the donor area appears pristine, but not regenerated, as the "regenerated" follicle is nothing more than a portion of a follicular unit that was not extracted.

Recipient area: As a consequence of the recipient area receiving more singles and doubles than in typical HTs, density tends to be less by comparison. Some patients prefer this, some are okay with it, but it cannot be represented to them that we have multiplied hair. We would have split their follicular units into 2 different surviving follicles, but the number of hairs has not been multiplied.

needhairasap,

There will be no retraction from me. The comments I made and the opinions I offered are based on medical science, as it exists in the year 2011, and the many years I have spent studying and working with skin and hair. If hair multiplication were a reality, it would be easy to provide convincing proof of its success. I feel comfortable in saying a lawsuit will not be filed, because a lawsuit against me would require evidence.

I welcome Dr. Gho's input on this thread. Since you (needhairasap) are not in a position to provide 1st hand proof either way, going on would raise the question of promoting a clinic blindly.

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 16 augustus 2011 om 04:41
Oud 16 augustus 2011, 13:43   #400
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

And? Surgeons a few years back said FUE wont work or Body hairs wont work.

So cant you come up with research of your own, you only talk everything others say, you just repeat it.

Btw you didnt post this at alopezie.de, you should do this
Oud 17 augustus 2011, 03:32   #401
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Roloff, you are not forgotten!!
Roloff didn't answer my last set of questions, maybe because they were affected by the thread-merging.

I am going to try again, but I am going to simplify them, so that Roloff feels more comfortable. Also, I am going to send him a PM (as I did before).

>>>>
Hi Roloff. I am sorry to bother you again, but these are interesting questions, that could bring some light to our heated Gho-discussions:

1. In your 4 procedures, did Dr. Gho use a manual punch or a motorized drill? Please specify year per year.

2. Graft multiplicity (or size): As you know, in a hair transplant, grafts are extracted from the donor, and then planted into the recipient. Some grafts contain only 1 hair (singles), other grafts contain 2 hairs (doubles), other grafts are triples, quads, etc.
In a normal FUE procedure, it is normal to transplant "singles", "doubles", "triples", and a few quadruples.
Do you know if Gho transplanted you "triple"-grafts, and/or "quadruple" grafts? Or just "singles" and "duals"?

3. Same question, but with a different approach: When Gho was planting the grafts on your recipient area, I assume Gho took the grafts from one or more petri dishes. And the petri dishes had several compartments, right?.
Do you remember if the grafts were sorted? For example, "singles" in one compartment, "duals" in another compartment, etc.
If so, do you remember how many types (i.e., sizes) of grafts were available in the petri dishes at the planting time? Were there "singles", "doubles", "triples", etc?

4. Do you know the total number of hairs that were transplanted on each session? I mean, you certainly know the number of grafts (you posted them in your signature), but how about the number of hairs? do you know this info?

5. When you went to Hasci the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time, and Gho shaved your donor area, did he check the donor area to evaluate the level of donor regrowth from your previous sessions? Did Gho gave you the photos he took before-during and after each session (if he took any)?

many thanks--SD

edit: of course, any other Gho patient is also welcome to help us answer any of these questions.
<<<<<<

Okay, I think the questions are more digestable this time.
I hope Roloff answers them.

p.d.: PM sent to Roloff.

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 17 augustus 2011 om 03:50
Oud 17 augustus 2011, 06:48   #402
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
If Roloff chooses not to answer, you will stop stalking him, SD.
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 17 augustus 2011, 08:26   #403
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Thanks Anthonie, finally someone sees what SpanishDude does all the time, stalking and thats it
Oud 17 augustus 2011, 09:04   #404
nijmegen2
HaarWeb lid

grafts

I must say, between all the shouting and childish comments (between SD *2), I am curious about SDs questions regarding singles, doubles, triples etc. It sounds rather logical, that at the moment you use a smaller needle (0.6 mm) it is rather difficult to extract the triples and you end up with more singles and doubles, resulting in a lower density.

Laatst gewijzigd door nijmegen2; 17 augustus 2011 om 10:32
nijmegen2 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 17 augustus 2011, 09:40   #405
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Then why doesnt SpanishDude ask the hasci Stuff directly. He demands everything from other users and when they give answer which SPanishDude doesnt like he insults them and tells lies about them.

Also if you pay attention, all he does is using different nonsense postings for different things nobody really cares about because it just doesnt explain if HST works or not, only to distract everything.

He also starts a new thread for every minor non related stuff

1) is Gho using false advertising
2) did Gho fake his study
3) did Gho harvest XX Grafts per suqare inch
4) How many single grafts double grafts etc were extracted
5) Stevie.Dee and IronMan are attacking me
6) Roloff answer me now
7) Roloff answer me now 2 i send you numerous PM

Guess what, i once sned Roloff ONE PM about his HST treatment, he never responded to it, so i was thinking " Good he is a non helping asshole but i wont bother him anymore" and i never send a second PM.

SpanishDude on the other hand did even harass the sister of Gail N from Histogen via Twitter because she made a statement which SPanishDude (of course) did misinterpret because if he sees something in english he just well interprets it as its fitting him.

Even at the german hair loss board, the irst thing they said to SpanishDude as a Welcome Greeting was " Get your act together because we dont want to have troublemakers here" and this says something :-)

Anyway to inform people i will try to call the HSI next week and getsome infoprmations, i will post them here if someone is interested, maybe if you like you can send me questions i should ask them via PM if it makes you feel more comfortable
Reageren

Regels voor berichten