Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 24 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 17 augustus 2011, 16:09   #406
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
Then why doesnt SpanishDude ask the hasci Stuff directly. He demands everything from other users and when they give answer which SPanishDude doesnt like he insults them and tells lies about them.
do you have proof?

Citaat:
Also if you pay attention, all he does is using different nonsense postings for different things nobody really cares about because it just doesnt explain if HST works or not, only to distract everything.
perhaps they are "nonsense" for you.

Citaat:
He also starts a new thread for every minor non related stuff

1) is Gho using false advertising
2) did Gho fake his study
3) did Gho harvest XX Grafts per suqare inch
4) How many single grafts double grafts etc were extracted
5) Stevie.Dee and IronMan are attacking me
6) Roloff answer me now
7) Roloff answer me now 2 i send you numerous PM
perhaps they are "minor" for you. In a few weeks, maybe you change your mind again (6th time) and you will attack Gho using my arguments.

Citaat:
Guess what, i once sned Roloff ONE PM about his HST treatment, he never responded to it, so i was thinking " Good he is a non helping asshole but i wont bother him anymore" and i never send a second PM.
I have always treated Roloff wirth EXQUISITE respect, even when he didn't reply to me. Not like you, who really stalked Roloff, and madmouthed him publicly in the forum, doubting every word he said.

Citaat:
SpanishDude on the other hand did even harass the sister of Gail N from Histogen via Twitter because she made a statement which SPanishDude (of course) did misinterpret because if he sees something in english he just well interprets it as its fitting him.
This is the lie you always post when you are psychoticly pissed off. I am still waiting for the proof.

Citaat:
Even at the german hair loss board, the irst thing they said to SpanishDude as a Welcome Greeting was " Get your act together because we dont want to have troublemakers here" and this says something :-)
That was your friend there. The moderators didn't say anything. I am not banned nor warned. BTW, you were banned at alopezie.de, and you constantly badmouth that forum in Hairsite.

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 17 augustus 2011 om 16:43
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 17 augustus 2011, 16:26   #407
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

I have always treated Roloff with total respect.
But Stevie.Dee attacked him and doubted everything he said. Just an example:

http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthre...329#post284329

>>>>
Stevie.Dee 6 juni 2011, 19:33
Yes Gho is nothing special because he is unethical and he let guys like Iron.Man HairRobinHood flood message boards thats all, and all those user are acting exactly the same.

And i ask the question " If you dont care about your hair, why do you go to Gho in the first place for multiple times in a row"?

So Roloff why did you opt to go to Gho four times then if hair is not everything and why did you opt for four times the downtime instead of one time bit. As far as my estimations go, you could have easily get 1300 grafts in one session and there wouldnt be a problem with camouflage it with longer hair, because it seems Gho always takes the hairs from one area in the back of the head.

So you story just doesnt add up, aso you avoid THE questions, which are on everyones mind.

More then 8 hours for 640 HST grafts just doesnt fit what we see in those videos, because if you calculate the time it would never took that long for 640 Grafts.

Also i simply cannot believe that it was all about those 10cm long hairs because in all those videos we see that even with long hair its not a problem BECAUSE you LAY DOWN the whole time and there is no WAY that the hairs which can be put in the right position could hazzle with the operation at all. But if it did in fact hazzle the operation it shows one thing " THE GHO STUFF IS NOT ABLE TO WORK UNDER DIFFERENT CONDITIONS"

So Roloffs whole story just doesnt fit and puts on more red flags.
Also when you say Roloff that you were very focussed on your hair in the past, i simply cannot believe you when you say "Oh i was only interested in the hair to grew from day one" if you were really into your hair you would be thrilled about donor regeneration because it could give you ALL you really want.

Sorry i simply cannot believe Roloffs Story at all, because he didnt post here and right when it goes to Gho Criticism he comes back with an " Ohhhhhh hello fellas i just saw my name and so i was forced to write something" Naaaaaaaaaa sorry just dont add up
<<<<<<<<

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 17 augustus 2011 om 17:33
Oud 17 augustus 2011, 16:36   #408
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

And no, I didn't stalk Naughton on Twitter, but Stevie.Dee posted this just yesterday on Hairsite:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html

>>>>
posted by Stevie.Dee, Be proactive, 16.08.2011, 17:41

You are just a liar who stretches truth and lies, hats all. I dont act like an animal, the only guys who are acting like animals are people who offer other guys FUTs or keep them away from the truth. I really hope for your sake that no one will ever get your personal data because i bet there are a lot of anonymous readers who would gladly pay you a visit
<<<<

the next message in the same thread is equally grotesque:

>>>>>
posted by Stevie.Dee, Be proactive, 16.08.2011, 18:05

Thats easy because there everyone knows what a worthless pat_he tic lo ser you are. You have no friends, no support in life so you try to give it some value by haras sing Gho in all hair loss boards.

You are a pathological attention wh ore whose headlines are on level with stupid british yellow press. And you come up with boring stuff and you tell lies about people (funny that my thread where i told hair site to sue them if they let you tell lies about me got deleted)

Anyway you are all the following things

dumb, stupid, whiney, liar, worthless , uncreative , resistent against knowledge , resistent against understanding english , only making assumptions all the time , not capable of understanding the easiest form of hair regeneration

Btw cry me river you wortless i_diot, almost all of your accusations ever where false or never came through. And you bash on Bazan because he is already busted and cant sue you, thats the reason why you motherf üc king piece of dog sh it with no value for mankind simply cannot update your pokemon research site because you

1) are afraid of Gho sueing you (he wont because he simply doenst care for pri**s like you)

2) if he sues you and it turns out his HST works you piece of cr ap are afraid of not getting this treatment afterwards

To Quote Cyrus the virus from Con Air " You are between the worst sc_um and the white substance in your mouth when you are thirsty"

Go on send hair site some emails like how mean i am. I am not but its enough, you cry about multiple Gho threads but right now you are the only person starting useless ones and so get the fü ck off
<<<<

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 17 augustus 2011 om 16:47
Oud 25 augustus 2011, 16:41   #409
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Is Wesley Sneijder using Toppik concealer?

Wesley Sneijder got 1700 grafts by Gho in christmas 2010.

First photo is 3 months post op.
Second photo is 6 months post op.
(photos posted by Iron_Man in Hairsite).

Is he using Toppik in the first photo (3mo)?
Note that he is sweating all over, but in spite of this,
his hair looks very dense.
In the second photo (6mo) he looks very very thin.
Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg Wesley Sneijder--3mo post op--Toppik.jpg‎ (74,9 KB, 86x gelezen)
Bestandstype: jpg Wesley Sneijder--6mo post op.jpg‎ (68,0 KB, 94x gelezen)

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 25 augustus 2011 om 16:46
Oud 25 augustus 2011, 20:05   #410
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
I don't think he used Toppik. Toppik, sweat and soccer are a bad combination. The photo is taken at night with light coming from behind (the hairs light up, the skin is in the shade).

The second photo is made in direct sunlight ... of cours in such circumstance skin will show and I don't think it looks very very thin
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 25 augustus 2011, 23:15   #411
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
I don't think he used Toppik. Toppik, sweat and soccer are a bad combination. The photo is taken at night with light coming from behind (the hairs light up, the skin is in the shade).

The second photo is made in direct sunlight ... of cours in such circumstance skin will show and I don't think it looks very very thin
I do not agree with that Tony. You can take a shower with toppik and its still there. That stuff is amazing.

As for these comparison photo's. You cant be serious, Spanish Dude. This is a complete joke to compare two different pictures. And if you think he has very thin hair on the second picture, than I doubt you know anything of hair and sunlight. Please just stop.

Laatst gewijzigd door Lucky; 25 augustus 2011 om 23:18
Lucky is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 25 augustus 2011, 23:44   #412
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Thanks guys, i wanted to comment on SpanishDude but i felt it was not worth the time you guys said it all
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 26 augustus 2011, 02:21   #413
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Lucky,
1. you said yourself that WS was using toppik on a photo. Could you please post what photo were you refering to?
2. Do you think he is using Toppik (or something similar) in the first photo i posted?
3. The lights on a football stadium are not candlelights. The side is well illuminated.

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 26 augustus 2011 om 04:24
Oud 26 augustus 2011, 05:16   #414
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Back to Petri dishes:

First Photo: Petri dish in Bauman Medical. (FUE). 4 sections. Grafts from 1 to 4 hairs.
Second Photo: Petri dish on Gho's clinic. (HST). Just 2 sections.

Any Gho patient here could comment on this?
Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg Bauman--user46_pic766_1236984973++++++.jpg‎ (39,6 KB, 40x gelezen)
Bestandstype: jpg Image7--3m21s--petri dish planting--molenaar.jpg‎ (21,2 KB, 41x gelezen)
Oud 26 augustus 2011, 09:09   #415
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht
Lucky,
1. you said yourself that WS was using toppik on a photo. Could you please post what photo were you refering to?
2. Do you think he is using Toppik (or something similar) in the first photo i posted?
3. The lights on a football stadium are not candlelights. The side is well illuminated.
1. yes correct, and I found it but the interview on the site was not reviewable anymore. You could clearly see dark spots of possibly toppik on his temples. It wasnt mud. I wished I had made some printscreens.

2. Everything is possible but on that picture it is just guessing.

3. Yes correct. That's not very very thin hair, its not thin hair at all. You go and shave your head and than shine a light on it. C'mon dude, you cant be serious.
Oud 26 augustus 2011, 11:57   #416
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

*Eternal Facepalm* Btw if i were you Lucky i wouldnt debate with SpanishDude, we found out that he is in fact paid of by a spanish docotr with the name Dr L, thats why he harasses Dr Gho all the time.

So be aware, this guy is a paid shill
Oud 26 augustus 2011, 17:09   #417
Lucky
HaarWeb lid

Sounds cool, this Dr. L. also had a part in one of the James Bond movies ?
Oud 26 augustus 2011, 22:58   #418
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
*Eternal Facepalm* Btw if i were you Lucky i wouldnt debate with SpanishDude, we found out that he is in fact paid of by a spanish docotr with the name Dr L, thats why he harasses Dr Gho all the time.

So be aware, this guy is a paid shill
Hey, Stevie, not only you are a bipolar mental patient, you are a very bad person and a filthy liar. Because you lie knowingly and repeatedly.

Please, tell the audience why I am a "dr. Lorenzo shill"?
Wasn't I suppossed to be a "Rassman shill" not so long ago?
Or maybe I am a "dr. Jones shill"?
Owwww, wait, I am a Bauman shill because of the petri dish photo!!
(update: now I remember I was also a ProHair shill !)
Or maybe I am payed by a coalition of HT doctors who are conspiring against Gho?
Everytime I "support" any doctor who is not Gho, you come up with the same sh*t.

Yes, guys, it turns out that a dr. in Spain, named dr. Lorenzo, extracted 11770 grafts (FUE, scalp, 4 sessions) on a patient without depleting the donor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjoHgkzKsXw

In the meantime, dr. Gho, the doctor who claims unlimited donor, has only been able, afaik, to harvest a maximum of 3858 grafts (6 sessions). This happened on a female patient who didn't even have alopecia (parts of his scalp were burned).

So yes, I made this comparison. Just an unknown doctor in a "small" country, can extract much more donor than the king of hairmultiplication. Stevie.Dee got very angry, and started to say here and there that I am a "dr. Lorenzo shill".

Stevie.Dee, you are very sick, please, GET A LOBOTOMY NOW, because I think this is your only way out of your miserable life.

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 28 augustus 2011 om 04:32
Oud 27 augustus 2011, 03:20   #419
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

I never wrote the full name from this doctor :-) But you did and you provide everything to make him look "good" end of story Dr L Shill :-)
Oud 27 augustus 2011, 18:49   #420
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Oh, I forgot I am also a ProHair Clinic SHILL!!
Reageren

Regels voor berichten