Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 14 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 29 mei 2010, 05:16   #1201
Michaelangelo
HaarWeb lid

Friends, apologies for replying in English to a Dutch language forum. I am afraid I am unable to speak in Dutch and I have to read this forum through Google translator.

I find the discussion on Gho particularly interesting given his claims of donor regrowth and effectively, hair multiplication. Roloff, I cannot follow your posts fully given the language barrier, but are you saying that you have seen some donor regrowth?

Has anyone else been to Gho and were happy with their experience?

Finally, I read on another site that Gho is offering a 50 graft session (see pages under "Rates.") Some posters on another site are considering pooling funds together to test the claims of donor multiplication.
Michaelangelo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 mei 2010, 08:34   #1202
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Roloff is very content with the procedure at Hasci. He is taking the slow route to perfection, less then 1000 grafts each time. So he doesn't have to be buzzed completely, they just have to shave a strip to extract grafts and that strip can be hidden beneath his remaining (long) hair. He doesn't know for sure if his donor is growing back. But even if it doesn't he does not care, because for him that wasn't the main motivation to go there.

But he'll problaby have more to say on the subject himself

As for the 50 graft session, I must say I missed that! I wonder if Gho is willing to do this test on everybody in controlled circumstances, so we are all able to independently confirm hair counts! Have your test subject tattoo a square on the back of his head (4 dots, 3x3 cm or something like that), have the hairs in that area counted before the procedure, ask the 50 grafts to be removed from that area and recount the hairs growing there after a year.

An honest count in the recipient area is more difficult.

But to be honest, I doubt Hasci will cooperate. The test is probably meant for people to try out the methode and see if something will grow in the recipient area ... Have you already asked Hasci about this?
11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 29 mei 2010, 17:13   #1203
Tato
HaarWeb lid

The discussion:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html

Note that the topic starter wrongfully assumes the Dutch word "proef" to be meaning the same as the English word "proof". The correct translation would be "trial". The idea behind this action is to give potential customers a chance to try the method and not to prove anything. However, if you know anyone who is willing to perform objective hair counts on the donor area, you can use this action for proof instead or trial anyway. The only difficulty lies in locating the exact spot where grafts have been removed, since 50 is a very small number of grafts.

Here is the advert on hascis' site:

http://www.hasci.com/default2.aspx?i...7-02fb8ef5e295

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht
But to be honest, I doubt Hasci will cooperate. The test is probably meant for people to try out the methode and see if something will grow in the recipient area ... Have you already asked Hasci about this?
A firm that is fully confident of their own techniques wouldn't mind people testing them. A defensive reaction from their side would seem like they are afraid to "get caught" in my opinion.
Tato is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 29 mei 2010, 18:34   #1204
roloff
HaarWeb lid

roloff's schermafbeelding

Hi Michael, Anthony en Tato,

Yeh, I'm very pleased with the work Gho did for me. His results are of good to excellent quality.

For me that's what counts.

Personally I can't assure you regrowth of transplanted grafts in my donor area, because it's really difficult to measure this in an objective way.

Gho's:

Hoofdhaar 50 grafts (proef) € 500,- on his website is [I think] a try-out of 50 grafts of his method.

His method is nice and painless, so you will experience that.

There is scientific proof his method works [it's patented].

Greetz Roloff
2010 Haarstamceltransplantatie [Coen Gho / HASCI] 640 grafts

Druivenpit Extract OPC [Masquelier's]
Duanwood Reishi Drops [Tonics]
Saw Palmetto HE [PerfectBody]
Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!

Laatst gewijzigd door roloff; 30 mei 2010 om 14:15
roloff is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 30 mei 2010, 11:45   #1205
Michaelangelo
HaarWeb lid

Hi Roloff, Anthony and Tato,

Thank you for replying to my post in English. I have not yet spoken to HSI regarding the test case, but I will try to contact them in the next few days. It would be great if this technique works, especially NW5+ people for whom a regular hair transplant is not viable.

Roloff - it is good to hear that you are happy with your results. Although you haven't measured your donor regrowth, can I assume then that you have no reason to think your donor did not grow back (your donor doesn't feel significantly thinner than before)? Also, what NW were you when you first started? Your hair in your profile picture looks very good. Best of luck with your upcoming treatment this December and pls keep us informed!

As for me, I am considering seeing Gho. I do not want a regular HT as I am concerned about having enough donor but if Gho can preserve my donor then that would be something I would do.
Michaelangelo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 30 mei 2010, 12:07   #1206
roloff
HaarWeb lid

roloff's schermafbeelding

Hi Michael,

Coen Gho transplanted grafts HST-method in area 2 and 3 [Hair Restoration calculator] 40 grafts/cm2.

http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/mm/calc.html

My donor doesn't feel significantly thinner than before.

You enlarge my picture if you click at my profile picture [left] than click at my picture "fotoalbums", and click again at the picture.

"Best of luck with your upcoming treatment this December and pls keep us informed!"

Thanks, december 23rd is my next visit to Gho in Amsterdam [WTC building].

Grtz. Roloff
2010 Haarstamceltransplantatie [Coen Gho / HASCI] 640 grafts

Druivenpit Extract OPC [Masquelier's]
Duanwood Reishi Drops [Tonics]
Saw Palmetto HE [PerfectBody]
Astragalus Root [Solgar]
Multivitamine [Pool]
GLA [Lamberts]
Maca [Joyvit]
Vitamine C

Ik focus al een 10-tal jaren op hart & bloedvaten [via OPC/GLA] en een gezond en goed functionerend immuunsysteem [via polysacchariden: Reishi, Astragalus], dus niet alleen maar op mijn haren.

Ik ben 55 jaar en een gezond en gelukkig leven bestaat immers uit méér dan alleen je haren !!

Laatst gewijzigd door roloff; 30 mei 2010 om 14:21
roloff is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 30 mei 2010, 18:34   #1207
kees55
HaarWeb lid

Wetenschappelijk artikel??

Kwam onderstaande tegen. Het lijkt erg positief. Ik kan me namelijk niet voorstellen dat onderstaande verzonnen is. Dan zou het bijna valsheid in geschrifte genoemd kunnen worden.
('Bijna', want als het niet waar is, zal het excuus zijn dat men fouten gemaakt heeft bij het onderzoek.)
http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs...46630903359814

1Hair Science Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2Department of Dermatology and Venerology, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Correspondence: Coen G. Gho, Hair Science Institute, Wethouder van Caldenborghlaan 45, 6226 BS Maastricht, The Netherlands. 31 20 575 2331. C.Gho@Hasci.com

Abstract
Background: There are different stem cell pools located in the hair follicle. Objective: To try to determine whether follicular units can survive a partial extraction and whether this partial extracted follicular unit can regenerate new hairs. Methods: From five individuals, between 100 and 150 grafts were harvested from the occipital area of the scalp. Suitable grafts were implanted into the recipient area. Hair growth and characteristics in the donor area and the recipient area were observed at different intervals. Results: After 3 months, between 92.1% and 104.1% (mean 97.7%) of the partial follicular units in the donor sites survived and produced hairs with the same characteristics. After 1 year, 91.1–101.7% (mean 95.9%) of the implanted partial follicular units regenerated hair growth with the same characteristics as the hairs in the donor area. Conclusions: We revealed that extracted partial longitudinal follicular units transplanted to the recipient area can be used as complete follicular units to regenerate completely differentiated hair growth with the same characteristics as in the donor area. We also revealed that the partial follicular units in the donor area can survive and produce the same number of hairs with the same characteristics. This technique enables us to generate two hair follicles from one follicle with consistent results and preserve the donor area.

Laatst gewijzigd door kees55; 30 mei 2010 om 18:42
kees55 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 30 mei 2010, 18:38   #1208
kees55
HaarWeb lid

Wie komt bij mij tellen?

Wel beste mensen, Heb afgelopen week HST gehad. Op deze site is heftige discussie of de donorharen wel/niet aangroeien. Wie komt bij mij tellen? Dan weten we het over een jaar. Ik woon omgeving Utrecht.
Oud 30 mei 2010, 19:30   #1209
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door kees55 Bekijk bericht
Wel beste mensen, Heb afgelopen week HST gehad. Op deze site is heftige discussie of de donorharen wel/niet aangroeien. Wie komt bij mij tellen? Dan weten we het over een jaar. Ik woon omgeving Utrecht.
Als je in de gelegenheid bent, dan kun je op z'n minst een hoge resolutie foto ergens in het centrum van het donorgebied maken. Als je dat volgend jaar rond deze tijd weer doet na de tondeuze er overheen gehaald te hebben, dan kunnen we gaan tellen en vergelijken
Oud 30 mei 2010, 19:51   #1210
wesley1982
HaarWeb lid

wesley1982's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
dan moet je wel al over een superfototoestel beschikken dat super macro-opnames kan doen dan kan je letterlijk de haartjes tellen....

heb je deze ? of is er een haarweblid dat in je buurt woont dat dit even wil vastleggen bij jouw ?

ik zou er niet te lang met wachten samen staan we sterk
-
minox 5% kirkland (10 en 15% geven geen extra boost)
- ru58841
- cb
- ahkcu
Schampoo's:
- redken scalp relief
- alpecin c1 cafeine
Suplementen:
- dutasteride (avodart) 1x dag (01-02-08)
- kelp & visolie caps
- msm 5000mg / biotine / silicium
apparaten:
- 1x dag 5min elektrische acupunctuur
- 3x week laserhelm 200 diodes 900mw
Situatie:
- 2725 FUT transplantatie istanbul (25-01-08)
- stabiel + hergroei
- 3x fitnessen 1x zwemmen en joggen
- 2509 FUE prohair (06/07-04-2010)
-----------
op 5-08-2009 prp gedaan bij prohair

wesley1982 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 31 mei 2010, 14:00   #1211
kees55
HaarWeb lid

Prima om een foto te maken. Wie komt bij me langs? Of anders kom ik bij een van jullie. Wel snel, nu zitten er nog korstjes achter, dat maakt duidelijk hoeveel haren er op een plekje uitgehaald zijn. Dankzij littekens van FUT is het denk ik eenvoudig dezelfde plek een jaar later weer te vinden. (Of misschien vanuit knobbeltje midden op achterhoofd uitmeten.)Ik woon vlakbij de stad Utrecht en heb een goed fototoestel voor hoge resolutie.

Hmm, heb zelf wat geprobeerd, maar krijg geen scherpe foto, ondanks macrostand van toestel.

Laatst gewijzigd door kees55; 31 mei 2010 om 14:47
Oud 31 mei 2010, 14:25   #1212
Tato
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Als je in de gelegenheid bent, dan kun je op z'n minst een hoge resolutie foto ergens in het centrum van het donorgebied maken. Als je dat volgend jaar rond deze tijd weer doet na de tondeuze er overheen gehaald te hebben, dan kunnen we gaan tellen en vergelijken
Is met het blote oog vrijwel niet te doen
Oud 31 mei 2010, 14:42   #1213
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Tato Bekijk bericht
Is met het blote oog vrijwel niet te doen
Een inschatting moet toch te maken zijn? Bij een FUE van enige omvang verlies je in het donorgebied toch snel 10% van de haren. Bij Gho zou dat minder dan 1% moeten zijn.
Oud 31 mei 2010, 14:59   #1214
Tato
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Een inschatting moet toch te maken zijn? Bij een FUE van enige omvang verlies je in het donorgebied toch snel 10% van de haren. Bij Gho zou dat minder dan 1% moeten zijn.
Stel dat iemand een haardichtheid van 70 grafts per cm2 heeft , met een normale FUE blijven daar dan 63 van over en bij Gho iets van 69. Lijkt me zeer lastig om dat te observeren met het blote oog.

Zou er niet vanuit haarweb een link gelegd kunnen worden naar een instantie die geavanceerdere apparatuur bezit om dus echt hair counts te doen? Daar heb je dan veel meer aan lijkt mij.
Oud 31 mei 2010, 16:45   #1215
AnthonieH

Geslacht:
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Tato Bekijk bericht
Stel dat iemand een haardichtheid van 70 grafts per cm2 heeft , met een normale FUE blijven daar dan 63 van over en bij Gho iets van 69. Lijkt me zeer lastig om dat te observeren met het blote oog.

Zou er niet vanuit haarweb een link gelegd kunnen worden naar een instantie die geavanceerdere apparatuur bezit om dus echt hair counts te doen? Daar heb je dan veel meer aan lijkt mij.
Het lijkt me in ieder geval de moeite van het proberen waard, want zelfs als iemand zo'n instantie kent, dan nog betwijfel ik of de contacten zo snel gelegd zijn dat Kees55 daar morgen zijn donorgebied kan laten bekijken.

Ik ben een beetje terughoudend om in dit geval namens HaarWeb iets te ondernemen. Het moet niet lijken alsof we de prestaties van 1 enkele kliniek willen controleren. Dat schaadt onze objectiviteit.

Maar persoonlijk vind ik het alleen maar goed als lotgenoten zich inspannen voor kennisvermeerdering
Reageren

Regels voor berichten