Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Overige behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Discussie waarderen Weergave
Oud 4 maart 2009, 19:27   #1
wesley1982
HaarWeb lid

wesley1982's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Talking A&G haircomplex growthfactors...

We are very excited about the A&G Hair Complex and we believe it will be another great addition to our existing products. To answer your question regarding available information online, in this industry its very hard to come up with new products and ideas and don't have others copying your product without having the technology. MY partner (Dr. Maguire) and I already presented this technology in many seminars and discussion groups. There will be more information available regarding the A&G Hair Complex after the launch. The main ingredients are basically growth factors but they are present in different concentrations that cater to the hair physiology. The rest of the ingredients will be available online. Please understand that I can't give up much info. but the rest of the ingredients are there to support the formula and provide a suitable conditions for the growth factors. We are not using "Vavelta' or anything else from other companies. The technology involved to produce A&G Hair Complex are all developed at A&G and we own 100% of it. I did some reading on Intercytex technology and we have nothing in common and our technologies are different from one another. Using similar cells alone does not mean we are using similar technologies. I hope I answered all of your questions and I promise i will check this forum regularly and answer any other questions you may have. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to hear your feedbacks Cheers, AQ

http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/...pic.php?t=1085

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
momenteel niet veel info over, maar mogelijk een concurent van de regenica /histogen ...

hier ook een fototje van hoe het flesje er zou uitzien , zover ik hier en daar iets over gelezen had zitten er 5 flesjes in een doosje en moet je ze elke 2 dagen gebruiken...

het zijn growth factors via stamceltechnologie...
Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg AG hair.jpg‎ (139,0 KB, 106x gelezen)
-
minox 5% kirkland (10 en 15% geven geen extra boost)
- ru58841
- cb
- ahkcu
Schampoo's:
- redken scalp relief
- alpecin c1 cafeine
Suplementen:
- dutasteride (avodart) 1x dag (01-02-08)
- kelp & visolie caps
- msm 5000mg / biotine / silicium
apparaten:
- 1x dag 5min elektrische acupunctuur
- 3x week laserhelm 200 diodes 900mw
Situatie:
- 2725 FUT transplantatie istanbul (25-01-08)
- stabiel + hergroei
- 3x fitnessen 1x zwemmen en joggen
- 2509 FUE prohair (06/07-04-2010)
-----------
op 5-08-2009 prp gedaan bij prohair

Laatst gewijzigd door wesley1982; 4 maart 2009 om 19:36
wesley1982 is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 maart 2009, 20:13   #2
Ryan R
HaarWeb lid

Ryan R's schermafbeelding

growth factors via stamceltechnologie...klinkt interessant!

-Ketoconazol (2% shampoo)
-Volume shampoo
-Finasteride (1,25 mg per dag)
NW 3(-) met diffuus uitdunnings patroon in het erfelijk belaste gebied.
Ryan R is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 5 maart 2009, 13:01   #3
bombarie
HaarWeb lid

En al te verkrijgen Wesley? Aangezien `t al in een mooi flesje zit!
bombarie is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 5 maart 2009, 14:01   #4
Little_bastard
HaarWeb lid

Little_bastard's schermafbeelding

Don't get ur hopes up!!

T'klonk allemaal wel heel mooi, maar der wordt nogal weinig verteld met veel woorden denk ik zo. De uitleg hierover is dat ze niet willen dat ze niet teveel willen prijsgeven omdat ze niet willen gekopiëerd willen worden of zo. Maar ze zijn van plan om het eind februari, begin maart uit te geven, dus what's the point. En dan nog k'zout bijna wonderlijk vinden da "de kuur" der nu pots is. Maar t'zou wel tof zijn...
Little_bastard is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 5 maart 2009, 17:33   #5
wesley1982
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Cool paar weken uitgesteld...

het is nog paar weken uitgesteld , maar zodra ik er meer info over vind :
resultaten + prijs , post ik deze hier wel...

dus in de gaten houden
-
- ru58841
- cb
- ahkcu
Schampoo's:
- redken scalp relief
- alpecin c1 cafeine
Suplementen:
- kelp & visolie caps
apparaten:
Situatie:
- stabiel + hergroei
-----------

Oud 5 maart 2009, 19:01   #6
MTK
HaarWeb lid

MTK's schermafbeelding

Wow nice..Can´t wait
MTK is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 5 maart 2009, 19:04   #7
whattodo
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
by Dr.AQ on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 pm
TOMORROW I WILL ANNOUNCE THE LAUNCH DATE AND THE PRICE.
dus vandaag?
april 2009 --> A&G Hair Complex

intern:
december 2008 --> groene thee
januari 2009 --> multivitamine a tot zink
februari 2009 --> saw plametto universal
april 2009 --> Kruidvat huid en nagel

onder normaal licht niet te zien dat ik kalend ben alleen kruin is wat lichter dan normaal.
zodra fel licht erop schijnt is het niet om aan te zien over hele aga gedeelte. diffuus patroon naar mijn inziens

doel:
Stabilisatie, dikker worden van het haar
whattodo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 5 maart 2009, 20:29   #8
Ed rakket
HaarWeb lid

Top zeg! klint goed. Ook dat serum voor je rimpeltjes. Kan ik zo weer terug naar de basisschool.
Ed rakket is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 maart 2009, 07:48   #9
wesley1982
HaarWeb lid

Geslacht:
Cool iets meer info

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, we do carry the A & G new scalp/hair product, but we apply it on the scalp in conjunction with a laser which enhances the penetration of the product. Both the laser and the A&G serum utilized together stimulates the scalp and hair follicles, which results in hair growth. Our laser is here at the clinic. The treatment consists of 5 laser treatments with 5 applications of the A&G serum, 1 day apart. The cost of this is $800. At this time, the A&G serum is not available for home use. The company however is developing a hair serum kit for home use. Please continue to touch base with us so we can tell you when that is available. You can also come in for a free consultation to discuss the serum and the laser. Just call at (909) 982-1074 to schedule your free consult.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dus je moet bij hun gaan, daar betaal je 800 dollar
je krijgt daarvoor 5 dagen achter elkaar een serum toegediend en hier word ook een laser bij gebruikt dat de penitratie in de huid verbeterd....
zowel de laser als het produkt samen zullen bijdragen aan haargroei...

ze zijn momenteel een kit aan het ontwikkelen voor thuisgebruik.... welke vermoedelijk rond de 200 dollar zou liggen ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A&G Hair Complex is not like Rogain and its design for one time treatment. However, 23% of the subjects tested required additional supply after 2 months period. The box contains 5 bottles, based on the area you are losing hair in and the condition of your scalp, each bottle should be enough to cover the entire scalp. We advice people to use it every other day after cleansing the scalp and keep it own until next day. The Complex is odorless and will not have any trace. 89% of the subjects reported itching of the scalp after the 3rd treatment, this is normal since your hair follicles are expanding (growing). However, if there is no itching, that is OK too. Part of the A&G Hair Complex ingredients also activate existing stem cell in your scalp, this helps the generation of new follicles and increase hair growth/density. We will provide data on our studies and will show pictures too. I am going to ask some of the subjects to participate here and they can talk about their experience with the product. I don't guarantee they will but I will try. I will have them contact Jacob and arrange for a Q&A. Thank you"
"Yes, A&G Hair Complex is applied topically and does not require dermaroller. In fact we did test a dermaroller produced in Korea and the results were the same. It would be good business for A&G if we can have people buying our product every other month, however, our results showed that the majority (77%) said they did not need to apply it again and they were satisfy. You have to understand that results will vary between people. I myself have used it and the results were fantastic. That was a year ago and I haven't use it since. My partner Dr. Maguire used it too and he had better results than me, again he didn't need to apply it again. Can people use it with other products?? that is a hard question to answer!! since we did not test all the other products out there. However, A&G Hair Complex works best when its applied on a clean scalp and left on until the next day. When a product goes out in the market, we get lots of feedback and once we learn something new, we post it on the Q&A section. The 5 bottles can last you for more than 5 treatments, as long as you spread it all over your scalp. I personally used the 5 bottles for 9 treatments over a period of 3 weeks. The 5 bottles are there to make sure everyone gets at least 5 treatments but the more they can get out of it the better the results will be. The last thing I want to share is, you will notice that the area where you have normal hair growth will grow thicker and longer faster than the norms. My hair dresser noticed that the middle of my head had longer hair and she didn't understand why was that since she was the last one cutting it. Again, this is normal and expected. Thanks again and I will stop by and answer more questions. AQ"

1) YES, The take home kit is going to be hopefully under $200, this is our goal and we will know after production is finalized.
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="2">2) Yes, when combining the laser at Allure with our hair serum, results came better and faster becau
-
- ru58841
- cb
- ahkcu
Schampoo's:
- redken scalp relief
- alpecin c1 cafeine
Suplementen:
- kelp & visolie caps
apparaten:
Situatie:
- stabiel + hergroei
-----------

Laatst gewijzigd door wesley1982; 6 maart 2009 om 07:50
Oud 6 maart 2009, 12:37   #10
Johnny
HaarWeb lid

Klinkt veelbelovend. Al hebben we al zo vaak verschillende middeltjes voorbij zien komen....
Oud 6 maart 2009, 13:50   #11
Little_bastard
HaarWeb lid

20 maart!

RELEASE DATE : March 20th 2009 ( when we will start taking orders) through our website www.agskinsolutions.com.
PRICE: $200 (We tried to bring it below this number but every attempt have failed. FYI- Outside the USA x2). FREE SHIPPING (priority). We also going to ship internationally for free (at this time).
Many have contacted me to pre-order. For new products A&G does not take pre-orders. Some have sent us checks in the mail, we have returned them to the address shown on the check. All transactions are going to be through our website.
Data and results will be available before the 20th.. We need to present them in a way that everyone can understand. Not everyone is like the people here.
P.S. A&G is announcing the release date in this forum because based on the members request and not discriminating against other forums or news sites. A&G has no agreement or any communication with the people supporting this forum/site.

I am ready to take your questions now..
Oud 6 maart 2009, 16:07   #12
Jaapie
NW 2-

Jaapie's schermafbeelding

Ik moet begin Mei in California wezen, dus als we nou eens een haarweb-experimentele-ontwikkeling-fonds/geldpot starten dan wil Jaapie het wel uittesten.
HW-topical III
Multi vit / fibers / DHA+EPA

Experimenteel

Jaapie is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 maart 2009, 16:42   #13
Little_bastard
HaarWeb lid

Je moet er niet voor naar californië gaan. Je kan het gewoon bestellen. k ga het toch ook ns testen, maar eerst een paar getuigenissen lezen
Oud 6 maart 2009, 17:40   #14
Stifter
HaarWeb lid

Ik snap het niet, is dit nou een wondermiddel ofzo? Als ik het allemaal goed begrijp hoef je het slechts occasioneel te gebruiken, zorgt het voor behoud en misschien zelfs en kan het er misschien zelfs voor zorgen dat verloren haren teruggroeien?

Dat alles voor 200$?

Waarom

- gaan ze iets van 200$ aanbieden terwijl het bezoeken van hun eigen kliniek 800$ kost maar hetzelfde doet?
- adverteren ze slechts op een enkel forum?
- staat het niet op de eigen website?

Ik ben er behoorlijk sceptisch over

Gestopt:
1x per dag 1/4 Propecia 0.25mg Finas
1x per dag Propecia 1mg Finas

NW3A (kruin wordt lichter). Pijnlijke inflammation verdwenen door Rooscure.

Stifter is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 6 maart 2009, 17:56   #15
Stifter
HaarWeb lid

Of kost het zelfs 200 x2 = 400$?

-----

Outside USA x2 zal wel betekenen dat dit ook geldt voor buiten de USA denk ik bij nader inzien:p

Gestopt:
1x per dag 1/4 Propecia 0.25mg Finas
1x per dag Propecia 1mg Finas

NW3A (kruin wordt lichter). Pijnlijke inflammation verdwenen door Rooscure.

Laatst gewijzigd door Stifter; 6 maart 2009 om 23:44
Stifter is offline   Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Regels voor berichten