Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Reageren

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 24 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Oud 29 juli 2011, 23:23   #226
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

nope i changed my mind for the last time because of the very nice and informative emails. and those people are respected persons in the field. and so it goes. all i know is that i was right with certain things and i got it absolutely right
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 30 juli 2011, 00:36   #227
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Spanish Dude's schermafbeelding

and who are those respected scientists, and what did they prove to you?
oooh, you won't tell me.
Spanish Dude is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 30 juli 2011, 01:05   #228
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

They proove one thing "That the thing called HST works" but its not a miracle its plain healing and using of stem cells natural abilities of regeneration.

Yes there is no hocus pocus behind it its just plain normal body behaviour simple and boring as that. I think a lot of people expect some fancy big ass action behind HST, but in fact its not, its tricky yes thats true but its not fance big ass hocus pocus, sorry to destroy those hopes.

Also this works because of the interaction between those stem cell reservoirs, if you "destroy" one follicle from the surface or upper portion, the bulge region is acting like a replace mechanism to fill the gap.

You wanna proof for that? Tweeze a hair from everywhere on your body or wax it or whatever you do. Immediately after the tweezing the area will become reddish, hot and the healing process begins. And a few weeks later you can tweeze again. Thats the whole "secret" behind it.

So plucking hairs can and will be an addition to transplants for patients with insufficient donor hair and stuff like HST will be the "FUE" in the current generation but only with donor regeneration.

The names? What do you need em for, if i would give you names, you would come up with stories why those people lie and i am fed up with your strange moves, its really boring and doesnt provide anything at all.

But there is one downside to Ghos HST, it can happen that you get multiple hairs from one Graft in the frontal zone, this happens on rare occasions.

Also i looked at GJ donor shot again, this guy is a full blown class 5 NW almost repair patient in my books and i dont think that he is aware of his huge scar. Dont forget he had multiple transplants done in the past and has worn a hair piece. He got 1500 Grafts done via HST and 1600 HST grafts this time. He has a huge scar which rund through the occipital area of his donor and on this after picture with the whole extractes HST grafts, even with the blood, i dont see a decrease in density from before or so and this guy isnt blessed with a good donor.

And btw SpanishDude what will you do when scissorboy and the german guy will be tested positiv for donor regeneration? Will you cry in your pillows for wasting your time with useless postings.
Oud 30 juli 2011, 02:23   #229
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Stevie.Dee Bekijk bericht
They proove one thing "That the thing called HST works" but its not a miracle its plain healing and using of stem cells natural abilities of regeneration.
Yes there is no hocus pocus behind it its just plain normal body behaviour simple and boring as that. I think a lot of people expect some fancy big ass action behind HST, but in fact its not, its tricky yes thats true but its not fance big ass hocus pocus, sorry to destroy those hopes.
yeah, sure, its just normal healing, Stevie.Dee, in fact, every FUE surgeon is doing HM right now because it is so simple, sure.

Citaat:
Also this works because of the interaction between those stem cell reservoirs, if you "destroy" one follicle from the surface or upper portion, the bulge region is acting like a replace mechanism to fill the gap.
could you explain better? anyway, these things are theories at the microscopic level, and no matter how cool they are, I am interested in practice and results.

Citaat:
You wanna proof for that? Tweeze a hair from everywhere on your body or wax it or whatever you do. Immediately after the tweezing the area will become reddish, hot and the healing process begins. And a few weeks later you can tweeze again. Thats the whole "secret" behind it..
I have twized in several parts of my body. no redness. and even if there were, what does it prove? that I am multiplying hair?

Citaat:
So plucking hairs can and will be an addition to transplants for patients with insufficient donor hair and stuff like HST will be the "FUE" in the current generation but only with donor regeneration.
WILL be? maybe, who knows?

Citaat:
The names? What do you need em for, if i would give you names, you would come up with stories why those people lie and i am fed up with your strange moves, its really boring and doesnt provide anything at all.
Coward.

Citaat:
But there is one downside to Ghos HST, it can happen that you get multiple hairs from one Graft in the frontal zone, this happens on rare occasions.
again, what do you mean? the pili multigemini? thats pretty old. from the times of FM.

Citaat:
Also i looked at GJ donor shot again, this guy is a full blown class 5 NW almost repair patient in my books and i dont think that he is aware of his huge scar. Dont forget he had multiple transplants done in the past and has worn a hair piece. He got 1500 Grafts done via HST and 1600 HST grafts this time. He has a huge scar which rund through the occipital area of his donor and on this after picture with the whole extractes HST grafts, even with the blood, i dont see a decrease in density from before or so and this guy isnt blessed with a good donor..
Blah blah, just post the picture and save your speech! I have attached it. Let people decide if his donor is good or not. Joling had 3 strips (1 scar), and now 2 HSTs. It looks to me that Joling had a wonderful wide donor to start with, and even after the 3 strips.
The photo I attached is just after his 2nd HST procedure. The donor is full of bloody holes that look like dark dots, so it cannot be evaluated.

Citaat:
And btw SpanishDude what will you do when scissorboy and the german guy will be tested positiv for donor regeneration? Will you cry in your pillows for wasting your time with useless postings.
tested positive? do they even know what kind of test are they are going to do?
Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg Hasci--Joling--10.jpg‎ (39,0 KB, 47x gelezen)

Laatst gewijzigd door Spanish Dude; 30 juli 2011 om 02:26
Oud 30 juli 2011, 11:07   #230
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Nope FUE cant accomplish such rgeneration because with FUE you extract everything, the whole organ and all his stem cells with it, there is no stem cell areas left in the donor. Thats the story.

Nope i am not a coward but i think its fruitless to give you names or email adresses or the names of the institutes or universities because you still complain and dont understand anything.

HST is all about healing after partial extractions, what did you expect hocus pocus magic? Sorry there is none, tha reason why Ghos FM was so worse and not that consistent was, that at this time he was simply wrong with thing about the 3d matrix of a hair.

For example Dr Cole got partial donor regeneration because at some point he did an minimal invasive approach (btw he will be interviewed the next weeks like i predicted it and asked Spencer Kobren for doing it).

Theories? Are you serious? You have different reservoirs of interacting stem cells which create a hair, thats not microscopic theories thats the reality.

Jolings donor is pretty much crap he has an expanded scar and well almost none of thos extracted grafts did grow because he needed another transplant (first HST) have you seen this scar, hell he wont ever get this scar filled, never ever.

So explain, why did Gho increase the extracted number of Grafts the second time if under normal circumstances the number of harvested grafts will decrease after multiple sessions?
Oud 30 juli 2011, 14:08   #231
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

HairRobinHood's schermafbeelding

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Spanish Dude Bekijk bericht
Moderators, I have to warn you again regarding Iron_Man. He is not interested in the truth. He himself posted fake before-after photos of Gerard Joling in Hairsite. He did it twice.
Here is one:
http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=9018

... seems the truth is more than 5 years old on haarweb.

According to the haarweb link, Joling was slick bald - but Gho cured him now.

Laatst gewijzigd door HairRobinHood; 30 juli 2011 om 14:11
HairRobinHood is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 30 juli 2011, 14:14   #232
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnthonieH Bekijk bericht

To be honest, as long as he doesn't learn how to write dutch, he won't have much destructive power here.
Damn ...

That's the reason why I always thought Joling was slick bald.
Oud 30 juli 2011, 15:04   #233
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Btw i have a general Question out of curiosity

Why didnt anyone here from this forum (admin or user) test the 50 Grafts session at Gho? I mean even those other competition clinics could send one "spy" there to see if its true.

I am just wondering, can someone explain this, especially in regards, why people would pay a few hundred bucks for a laser helmet but not a few hundred bucks to test Gho and if it works laugh silently and make an appointment.

And before the same excuse will rise, i wanna have straight answers, People pay a huge amount of cash on obvious snake oil products but they are not iwlling to pay 500 bucks to test it, and if it works eureka got the problem solved
Oud 30 juli 2011, 15:41   #234
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

translation required

For the dutch speakers, could you please translate this into english?

http://www.gerardjoling.nl/nieuws/Gelukkig-nieuw-haar!
>>>
Gelukkig nieuw haar!
Het is inmiddels al weer een week geleden dat ik een haartransplantatie heb laten doen. Alles is prima verlopen en ik heb geen centje pijn gehad. Ik ben ’s avonds al weer gewoon uit eten geweest en de volgende dag had ik geen zwellingen of pijn in mijn hoofd. En ik ben alweer heerlijk onder de mensen met een heel kort koppie.
Met verwondering heb ik op internet gezien hoeveel bedrijven met mijn naam reclame maken. Daar ben ik op z’n zachtst gezegd niet blij mee. Ik kan wel weer een heel verhaal houden, maar het enige bedrijf waar ik resultaat bij heb, en vele andere bekende nationale en internationale sterren met mij, is het Hair Science Institute onder leiding van Dokter Coen Gho.
Dit bedrijf heeft patent op deze behandeling en ik wil mensen echt waarschuwen: laat niet zomaar bij bedrijfjes die haartransplantaties aanprijzen in je hoofd snijden. Dat heb ik dus 16 jaar geleden voor het eerst gedaan met een blijvend litteken van oor tot oor. Niet nodig en niet doen dus! Het lijkt wel een verkooppraatje maar dat is het zeker niet.
Wat je ook vindt van een haartransplantatie: geen enkele man of jonge jongen vindt het leuk om kaal te worden. Laat je in ieder geval goed inlichten. Je mag altijd mijn kantoor bellen of mailen voor informatie of natuurlijk met het Hair Science Institute in Amsterdam (020-5752330). Je kan dan vragen naar Freek of Dokter Coen Gho.
Ik kan alleen nog maar afsluiten met de woorden: Gelukkig nieuw haar!
Groetjes,
<<<<<<<<

this is the Google translation. I have highlighted the parts that I need a better translation, specially part (1).

>>>

Happy new hair!

It has now been a week since I have a hair transplant done. Everything went well and I have not been painless. I am at night again just had dinner and the next day I had no swelling or pain in my head. And I'm already enjoy among the people with a very short haircut.

(1)With amazement I have seen many businesses on the Internet with my name on advertising. I am not to say the least happy. I can get back a long story, but the only company I'm with results, and many other renowned national and international stars with me, the Hair Science Institute, led by Dr Coen Gho.

(2)This company has patented this treatment and I would really warn people: do not just with companies that advertise their transplants in your head cut. I did so 16 years ago, first done with a permanent scar from ear to ear. Not necessary and not doing so! It looks like a sales pitch but it certainly is not.

(3)Whatever you think of a hair transplant: no man or young boy likes to be bald. Lets you at least inform good. You can always call my office or email for information or of course the Hair Science Institute in Amsterdam (020-5752330). You can ask for or Fredrick Dr Coen Gho.

I can only conclude with the words: Happy new hair!

Greetings,

<<<<<<<<

In part (3) it seems that Gerard Joling is offering himself as a sales rep. for Gho?.
In part (2) he just says that other clinics produce a scar. He doesn't mention HM anywhere.
Oud 30 juli 2011, 16:00   #235
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Now its getting ridiculous far beyond the point of sanity. All i see here is a person who says " Yeah i did a horrible mistake in the past and i have to pay the price a nice permanent scar so be aware and inform yourself"

So whats your point, if GJ is advertising for Gho well then more people will go there and the chance of more people reading about his HST will make more questions to your traditional clinics.

And do you think that Gho is so stupid putting himself in the spot light with a technique which is a scam? This would be suicide. But this Jolig step is btw one of the things i said at hair site "The impacts will come closer and closer and closer if some people like it or not"

My prediction is, that 80% from the posters in this spoecific thread will get a HST somewhere in the future
Oud 30 juli 2011, 16:12   #236
HairRobinHood
HaarWeb lid

Citaat:
Btw i have a general Question out of curiosity

Why didnt anyone here from this forum (admin or user) test the 50 Grafts session at Gho? I mean even those other competition clinics could send one "spy" there to see if its true.

I am just wondering, can someone explain this, ...
Here is one answer ...

http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showpost...2&postcount=22

Do you really think those "competition clinics" are interested to learn and to report the full truth?

Actually I have a much better question:
Why the hell Dr. Gho never ever offered what all the other clinics out there offer?

Gho never offered

- strip procedures
- traditional FUE
- "mega-sessions"

Why?
To me, these facts show just 1 simple reason: Gho's aim clearly wasn't just money ...

Even today, Gho could WITH EASE -and that's no secret- extract/isolate 3,000 - 4,000 grafts PER DAY with his extraction tools to earn almost the double amount of money PER DAY. But is the latter Gho's intention? No. Gho's intention is to extract a lower number, so that guys like Spanish Dude can say "look guys, Gho extracts such low numbers so that no one can see his fakery ..."

But the problem is -an that is no secret too- a real EXPERT can with ease detect any "fakery" in the donor area with suitable tools (Densitometer etc) - no problem at all.
Oud 30 juli 2011, 17:18   #237
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

Gho doesn't offer strip: because he wouldn't be able to claim HM.
He doesn't offer megasessions because he would visibly deplete the donor and then he couldn't claim HM.
He doesn't offer normal FUE because... wait a minute... LOL... are you sure he doesn't offer normal FUE?
Yeah, Gho is not interested on money, we saw that with Syrup (total disaster and no money back), and we have seen it recently, with notsobaldnow, he was charged 8000€, the full 1200+ grafts session, even if less than half grafts grew, no money back for the faulty grafts, the patient has to return again to repeat the procedure (this time for free of course).

etc etc..

okay, I am waiting for the translation.
Oud 30 juli 2011, 17:21   #238
Spanish Dude
HaarWeb lid

For the dutch speakers, could you please translate this into english?

http://www.gerardjoling.nl/nieuws/Gelukkig-nieuw-haar!
>>>
Gelukkig nieuw haar!
Het is inmiddels al weer een week geleden dat ik een haartransplantatie heb laten doen. Alles is prima verlopen en ik heb geen centje pijn gehad. Ik ben ’s avonds al weer gewoon uit eten geweest en de volgende dag had ik geen zwellingen of pijn in mijn hoofd. En ik ben alweer heerlijk onder de mensen met een heel kort koppie.

(1)Met verwondering heb ik op internet gezien hoeveel bedrijven met mijn naam reclame maken. Daar ben ik op z’n zachtst gezegd niet blij mee. Ik kan wel weer een heel verhaal houden, maar het enige bedrijf waar ik resultaat bij heb, en vele andere bekende nationale en internationale sterren met mij, is het Hair Science Institute onder leiding van Dokter Coen Gho.

(2)Dit bedrijf heeft patent op deze behandeling en ik wil mensen echt waarschuwen: laat niet zomaar bij bedrijfjes die haartransplantaties aanprijzen in je hoofd snijden. Dat heb ik dus 16 jaar geleden voor het eerst gedaan met een blijvend litteken van oor tot oor. Niet nodig en niet doen dus! Het lijkt wel een verkooppraatje maar dat is het zeker niet.

(3)Wat je ook vindt van een haartransplantatie: geen enkele man of jonge jongen vindt het leuk om kaal te worden. Laat je in ieder geval goed inlichten. Je mag altijd mijn kantoor bellen of mailen voor informatie of natuurlijk met het Hair Science Institute in Amsterdam (020-5752330). Je kan dan vragen naar Freek of Dokter Coen Gho.

Ik kan alleen nog maar afsluiten met de woorden: Gelukkig nieuw haar!
Groetjes,
<<<<<<<<

this is the Google translation. I have highlighted the parts that I need a better translation, specially part (1).

>>>

Happy new hair!

It has now been a week since I have a hair transplant done. Everything went well and I have not been painless. I am at night again just had dinner and the next day I had no swelling or pain in my head. And I'm already enjoy among the people with a very short haircut.

(1)With amazement I have seen many businesses on the Internet with my name on advertising. I am not to say the least happy. I can get back a long story, but the only company I'm with results, and many other renowned national and international stars with me, the Hair Science Institute, led by Dr Coen Gho.

(2)This company has patented this treatment and I would really warn people: do not just with companies that advertise their transplants in your head cut. I did so 16 years ago, first done with a permanent scar from ear to ear. Not necessary and not doing so! It looks like a sales pitch but it certainly is not.

(3)Whatever you think of a hair transplant: no man or young boy likes to be bald. Lets you at least inform good. You can always call my office or email for information or of course the Hair Science Institute in Amsterdam (020-5752330). You can ask for or Fredrick Dr Coen Gho.

Greetings,

<<<<<<<<

In part (3) it seems that Gerard Joling is offering himself as a salesman for Gho? Maybe as a singer he cannot earn money?
In part (2) he just says that other clinics produce a scar. He doesn't mention HM anywhere.
Oud 30 juli 2011, 17:45   #239
AnthonieH

AnthonieH's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
Happy new hair!

It has now been a week since I have had a hair transplant done. Everything went well and I didn't have an ounce of pain. I've been out to dinner in the evening and the next day I experienced no swelling or headache. And I'm happily out and about with a very short haircut.

(1)With amazement I saw on the Internet how many bussinesses advertise with my name. I am not happy with that to say the least. I can start another litany, but the only company that delivered results, and many other renowned national and international stars with me, has been the Hair Science Institute, led by Dr Coen Gho.

(2)This company has patented this treatment and I would really like to warn people: do not just have any company that advertises transplants cut in your head. That's what I did 16 years ago for the first time with a permanent scar from ear to ear as a result. That's not necessary so don't do it! This may sound like a sales pitch but it definately is not.

(3)Whatever you think of a hair transplant: no man or young boy likes going bald. At least be informed right. You can always call my office or email for information or of course with the Hair Science Institute in Amsterdam (020-5752330). You can ask for Freek or Dr Coen Gho.

11-2006: FUE (1400 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2+ naar NW2-)
05-2010: FUE ( 900 grafts) frontaal (ProHair, van NW2- naar NW1,5)
Overige: Supplementen (algemene gezondheid, conditie en aanzien van het haar)
Oud 30 juli 2011, 17:48   #240
Limbo
Loser

Limbo's schermafbeelding

Geslacht:
(1)Met verwondering heb ik op internet gezien hoeveel bedrijven met mijn naam reclame maken. Daar ben ik op z’n zachtst gezegd niet blij mee. Ik kan wel weer een heel verhaal houden, maar het enige bedrijf waar ik resultaat bij heb, en vele andere bekende nationale en internationale sterren met mij, is het Hair Science Institute onder leiding van Dokter Coen Gho.

(1)With astonishment I've seen on the internet how many companys advertise with my name. I'm not in the least happy with that. I can tell an entire story again, but the only company that benefits me as well as many other well-knwon stars with me, is HASCI, lead by Coen Gho, med.

ultimo 2005 FUT bij TH (1060 grafts)
ultimo 2022 FUE bij Esteworld (2900 grafts)

vanaf 1-3-2006 aan de fina maar eind 2016 gestopt

WK-Poulkampioen 2018
Limbo is offline   Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Regels voor berichten