Haarweb Forum  
Bijna 100.000 bezoekers p/mnd! Zie hier

Ga terug   Haarweb Forum > Alopecia Androgenetica > Chirurgische behandelingen

Discussietools Waardering: Waardering discussie: 7 stemmen, 5,00 gemiddeld. Weergave
Prev Vorig bericht   Volgende bericht Next
Oud 19 juli 2011, 14:45   #19
Stevie.Dee
HaarWeb lid

Stevie.Dee's schermafbeelding

Wanna know a secret? Only around a very small percentage of hair transplants today is performed by FUE. I read about something around 15%

And another problem, a lot of patients would be willing to be a Guinea Pig for a small amount of test grafts, but the clinic answer is always the same " Naaa we let do others do the research" but this schtick wont work for that much longer.

To me as a person its simple :

1) I dont care about juristic stunts like Gho vs the world and vice versa
2) I dont care about the money which is involved because (everyone who is willing to expand the donor area can earn so much money until his head explodes, those clinics deserve it)
3) I dont care about forum users who a) hat Gho and make fun of new techniques and b) praise GHo over every normal understandings.

Because in the end both of those extrem forum types wont give you back your hair, its that simple. Hair loss patients should realise that we are all in the same boat and progression is the key to solve this problem.

I mean whats the problem with those hating among clinics, all the FUE clinics have all the advantages on their side when the HST stuff would work. The only clinics who will laugh their asses off, will be FUE clinics because they can adapt this HST in the blink of an Eye and the income from the future will by far exceed the temp "loss" of income
Stevie.Dee is offline   Met citaat reageren

Regels voor berichten